dominique4you

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 6, 2015
19 year old submissive male seeking a dominant female of any age

Kinktalk,

I really enjoy feminization. I'm a bit of a crossdresser already. Love anal, degrading talk, humiliation, bondage, light pain hidden public. The thing I enjoy the most is completing tasks.*

I wouldn't say that I dislike anything really but I do have limits of extreme pain, blood, poop, pee, body writing, public and illegal. I like to keep an open mind and always try things. I know I am young and have still much to learn and try.

I'm looking for a mistress that will take complete control over me. Will assign me tasks and keep me evolving as a slave. I'm looking for something very serious and longterm. I would like someone who loves to surprise me with unexpected and original tasks or things like that. I'm also looking for an understanding domme. One the will understand I work and go to school and am a busy person. I will however always make time to serve.

That's all for me!

I hope to here from you soon

Thank you

• Kinks:
I really enjoy feminization. I'm a bit of a crossdresser already. Love anal, degrading talk, humiliation, bondage, light pain and hidden public.

• Experience:
I've had a few very short time Mistresses before. They would all simply disappear. I've done many tasks also. Most of them related to anal play. I've also had some experiences with men.

• Limits:
extreme pain, blood, poop, pee, body writing, public and illegal. I like to keep an open mind and always try things.

Featured Threads

New Personals