Canada

zanemaster2016

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 12, 2016
27 year old dominant male seeking a slave male under 30

training programme. The programme aims to start the slave off on basic tasks, progressing through levels. Rewards are provided in the form of 'badges' which can be attached to a subs blog/my blog.

Slave requirements

I require my slave to of Slim to Average or Muscular NOT overweight. Penis size is mostly irrelevant as along as it is 5 inches plus. Overall appearance doesn’t matter too much. Previous experience doesn’t matter, any experience level catered for.

Relationship Requirements

Slave must own their own webcam (and be comfortable performing on cam), Digital Camera is an added bonus.

Be willing to be online for at least 2 hours a week (pretty casual relation to begin with)
• Have access to a private space.
• Totally online relationship, I have no desire to meet you personally, so their will be no sharing of mobile(cell) numbers, addresses, no online posting or voice.
• I will not be appearing on webcam or voice, it will be purely typed commands, (at first) but there is possibility to extend this after significant trust has been established.
• Flexibility: There may be time when I require my slave to perform for hours or just minutes.

Daily tasks

Tasks will be completed a few times a week, mainly performance based, e.g. on cam or via pictures, an example is:

*Diary
*Picture tasks, either random like 5 items or sexual pics
*Edging practices
*Other training tasks

Language, Time Zone and Communications
• I speak English and will require my sub to have a basic grasp of English
• Nearly all time zones can be accommodated.
• I mainly use Skype, kik

If you have read through this post I congratulate you, if you require further information or have any questions, please feel free to pm or message me on skype (below)

I look forward to receiving your replies, either as a pm on here or on skype.

When replying please answer the following questions:

Preffered name and your age
Approx height and weight
Approx penis size (cut or uncut)
Sexuality
Brief experiences to date

Thanks
Zane

Gmail: [email protected]
Kik: zanemaster2014

• Kinks:
Male underwear play, footwear (male) Total obedience, underwear, humiliation, foreskin, large shooters, light to moderate pain, fun and games, body art (self drawn), condom play, orgasm control/denial, minor pee play and much more....

• Experience:
I have been a master for for over three years now and have a wealth of experience with subs.

I insist on a my sub learning and obeying a set of rules. These rules serve as a guide to be followed on everything from presentation and timing to addressing me and requesting things.

• Limits:
Dislikes:

Scat, illegal, permanent things, family, dangerous, piss drinking, time wasters

Slave requirements

I require my slave to of Slim to Average or Muscular NOT overweight. Penis size is mostly irrelevant as along as it is 5 inches plus. Overall appearance doesn’t matter too much. Previous experience doesn’t matter, any experience level catered for.

Featured Threads

New Personals