Looking for a Master

thlaspi

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 24, 2017
Hi :)

I'm brand new here, and I've never done anything like this before, but I've been really interested in the whole bdsm relationship type thing for a super long time, and I'd like to try it out.

I'm 21 and female. I think I'm looking for a male, but I'm not completely opposed to the idea of a woman either. I'm really unexperienced, so ideally I'd like someone who knows what they're doing, and is maybe a bit older than me. I'm not completely sure what I like and dislike yet, so I'm hoping that's something we'd be able to find out together, as I'm definitely open to trying to different and new things. I would eventually be willing to send pictures, but it's not something I've ever done before, so I don't want to do it until I'm comfortable with you and trust you with them. Please only respond if you're serious.

MsterG

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 5, 2017
Master looking for a beginning submissive girl

I am a master, that is looking for a beginning submissive girl, I train slowly and will train or teach you about BDSM, taboo play and more. I have KIK: DomSirG, Skype: geeworks61676, google hangouts, and my email is [email protected]. Contact me if you would like to train and learn more.

Meorin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2014
Hi :)

I'm brand new here, and I've never done anything like this before, but I've been really interested in the whole bdsm relationship type thing for a super long time, and I'd like to try it out.

I'm 21 and female. I think I'm looking for a male, but I'm not completely opposed to the idea of a woman either. I'm really unexperienced, so ideally I'd like someone who knows what they're doing, and is maybe a bit older than me. I'm not completely sure what I like and dislike yet, so I'm hoping that's something we'd be able to find out together, as I'm definitely open to trying to different and new things. I would eventually be willing to send pictures, but it's not something I've ever done before, so I don't want to do it until I'm comfortable with you and trust you with them. Please only respond if you're serious.

You are new to all this and the bdsm scene goes to quite some extremes at times. For example: I am a sadist and I truly dont think I would be too good of a match for someone new to bdsm.

My suggestion for you is simple: Find out what it is you want/enjoy before looking for a dom. Are you into pain? To what extend? Pegs are a nice way to find out for most, hot sauce for your anus/needles if you want to go for the extreme. How about humiliation/pet play? Simple kitten play, eating out of a bowl for starters or wallowing yourself in mud and or trash for pig play. How about messy stuff? Rub your tits with canned cream would be easy, eating your own turn quite extreme. Want to lose control? There is giving control to a dom with bunch of limits which can be quite easy at times or blackmail play without any...

Id suggest you try out a couple of things and once you know what you are into, you can properly start to search for a dom that fits your needs.

On here and in the bdsm scene in general, there are as many different subs as there are different doms and not everyone is a match for you. You will not have much fun in this if you end up enjoying pain but are with a dom who doesnt... or vice versa.

I have seen quite a few subs and doms have bad first experiences for not being aware of what they like at first.

The most important thing Id suggest would be: start slowly, dont rush things too fast and try to keep in mind: this is for your fun.

Redsilkyrope

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 29, 2017
Hello there. Your description sounds interesting for me. Look at my profile and if you find your are interested in what I'm searching for contact me.

Kik: redsilkyrope
Hangout: [email protected]

A good presentation, if you will write me, is the best way to introduce yourself and will we definitely appreciated.

New Personals