Cunt Object Dictionary

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Here is something that hopefully everyone can get to enjoy.

I have been using this idea of making a "Cunt Object Dictionary" for several years and have had a couple of kinktalk members working on it recently. The basic idea is simple enough, to find a household object for every letter in the alphabet that you can use as a dildo or in some way insert into your cunt. A record is made with a photo of each item before use and then inserted. As it uses photos everyone so far has wanted their efforts kept private but I have had a special request from silverhawkser to let he do it for all to see and to make it interactive.

So for her everyone on Kinktalk can nominate objects for her to use.

The rules for object selection are easy;

1. Each object must start with the chosen letter. You cannot use Red Can for "R" for instance or other similar prefixes. The main name of the item is the letter, I do allow such things as "Deodorant Can" for "D" though.
2. No sex toys allowed.
3. Each item must be able to be inserted at least 2" to qualify.
4. Each few days I will open up 3 or 4 letters for selection, I will then pick the best from the nominated items. If nothing has been nominated by the members I will choose something myself.
5. Be sensible, dangerous or stupid items will be rejected and you will look like a fool for suggesting it. She is an average woman so keep size realistic also and please make sure your object is a common item found in average homes.

Rules for silverhawkser to complete an item successfully:

1. Each object must be photographed on its own and then inserted and the pictures uploaded directly into this thread.
2. Each object chosen should be tested for its suitability as a dildo and if possible you are to use it to masturbate to edge.
3. With each completed submission include a note in the following format: "X is for XXXXXX, it makes a good/average/poor dildo and I enjoyed/(did not enjoy) using it. Also thank the member who suggested this.
4. Once an item has been suggested and approved by me you will have 3 days to complete that item. Failure will incur a penalty of either an extra item of the same letter OR an additional punishment suggested by the group.

To start her participation silverhawkser has agreed to upload a picture of her empty cunt as inspiration and so you know what you have to fill.

So as of right now the suggestions can begin, we will start naturally enough with A, B and C. Please keep suggestions to these letters only and check the rules to make sure you suggestion will qualify.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Starting few letters

Well its been couple of days and I have decided to go with:

A = avocado
B = broom (I assume handle?)

C, I want to see what else we can come up with. Both cucumber and carrot are fine but just a little too easy and obvious and comb is interesting but if there aren't any other suggestions for C in the next day or two I will with one of those.

So silverhawkser the challenge is down, you now have three days to show us A and B.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Excellent, thank you! Curling iron is now top the list for C, once I hear back that silverhawkser has started A and B I will give her C and then open up the next letters for suggestions.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Ok so silverhawkser has informed me she can't get avocado from her supermarket currently so I am going to open A up again for other suggestions. We already have apple and aerial so if nothing else pops up today I will pick one of those.
She has also promised she will have B done tomorrow.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Good one! She has actually suggested one herself a roll of aluminium foil which is pretty good. Last chance now, any further suggestions or vote for an "A" already suggested....

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Excellent, so now everyone knows what they have to fill.
To avoid any further delays I am going to go with the "Aluminium foil roll" as I am rather intrigued to see how that works out! And to wrap up the first 3, "curling iron" for C. Hopefully you have of those if not I will fall back to something else.

silverhawkser

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 15, 2014
A

A is for Aluminum Foil Roll. It made a fair dildo. I enjoyed using it.

Attachments

• 20150914_143337.jpg
    20150914_143337.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 48
  • 20150914_143928.jpg
    20150914_143928.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 72

silverhawkser

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 15, 2014
B

B is for broom handle. It made a poor dildo. I did not enjoy it. It was too thin and too heavy at the other end. Thank you CuriouslyIntereste for suggesting it.

Attachments

• 20150914_143414.jpg
    20150914_143414.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 20150914_144933.jpg
    20150914_144933.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 58

silverhawkser

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 15, 2014
C

C is curling iron. The curling iron made a very good dildo. I enjoyed how big around it was, but it was also smooth so it glided in very well.
Thank you Sammy girl for suggesting it.

Attachments

• 20150914_143353.jpg
    20150914_143353.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 35
  • 20150914_144043.jpg
    20150914_144043.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 62

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Next 3 letters

Wonderful start there silverhawkser, I think everyone will enjoy seeing these everyday items used like this! My favourite is most definitely the curling iron, something very wrong about seeing that shoved up your cunt.

I'm sure she will enjoy reading your comments too so don't be shy to tell her what you think.

But no rest for the wicked as they say, so onto the next 3 letters. D, E and F. As before suggestions here and in a day or so I will pick the best.

kittyclause364

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 15, 2013
D is for door handle
E is for eye brow pencil
F is for flower stems

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
No on else got any ideas for D, E and F?
I like door handle, just not sure how practical that is though.

A couple of kitchen inspired ones I have, an egg flipper for E and a frying pan (handle) for F.

Owlrings90

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 22, 2015
D is for Doll
E is for Egg
F is for Fan (a handheld paper/fabric fan, not an electronic one!)

Featured Threads

New Personals