Embarrass Me!

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
Have you ever been made to laugh so much that you peed yourself a little? If so how did that make you feel, did the laughter turn to tears of embarrassment?

Actually yes, it seems to happen whenever I'm near my friends. Since we both do it, it's not all that embarrassing. We just go change. However the first time, yes, they were tears of embarrassment for a moment, but I played it off like nothing was wrong and went to the bathroom.

evpierced

Banned
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2012
seems kind of hard to embarress someone that hasnt done anything embaressing

evpierced

Banned
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2012
does your pussy stink? how long does it take you to fill a tampon when your on your period?

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
When u described your first anal sex you said you didn't even feel it. Was his cock tiny? Did you ever have vaginal intercourse with this guy and if so did you feel that?

Have you ever licked an asshole?

Sexyschelle

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Aug 6, 2013
Have you ever been caught checking out a friend who you didnt want to know you were into them, did it cause you to blush

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
does your pussy stink? how long does it take you to fill a tampon when your on your period?

Only when I don't take a shower every other day. But that's very rare.

I haven't had a period in almost a year, so I'm not totally sure. It would depend on heavy or light flow.

When u described your first anal sex you said you didn't even feel it. Was his cock tiny? Did you ever have vaginal intercourse with this guy and if so did you feel that?

Have you ever licked an asshole?

He was fairly sized. Yes, I also had vaginal with him, and yes I did feel him then. I'm not sure why I didn't feel him anally.

Have you ever been caught checking out a friend who you didnt want to know you were into them, did it cause you to blush

Not a friend, but a stranger/someone that goes to school with me. I don't believe it caused me to blush, but I knew that he knew because I was actually day dreaming and it startled me to get back to work.

evpierced

Banned
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2012
how old are you if ur not having periods? how big is your ass? do you see yourself taking it in the ass more in the future?

evpierced

Banned
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2012
do you fart a lot? do u fart in public? do u have hair on your big toe?

Caughtassub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 30, 2013
Hey,

since you're into blackmailing: Ever been blackmailed as a slave? If so, explain in detail how you were blackmailed. If not, let us know, what you imagine (make it as detailed as possible). If you don't dare, PM me.

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
how old are you if ur not having periods? how big is your ass? do you see yourself taking it in the ass more in the future?

It's birth control, my age has nothing to do with it. I don't know how big it is, and I don't think so.

Have you ever had a sexual experience with a woman

No, I have not, but I am pansexual.

Hey,

since you're into blackmailing: Ever been blackmailed as a slave? If so, explain in detail how you were blackmailed. If not, let us know, what you imagine (make it as detailed as possible). If you don't dare, PM me.

Yes, but it was a test, not real blackmail. I gave them a few pictures and they told me to do dares and a full report. I'm not sure how to go into detail about that, I don't remember all of the things they had me do.

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
Describe your most humiliating fantasy.
I have lots of fantasies, but I'll share one that is strictly fantasy. I will never be in a daddy/baby relationship, but I always picture myself being one. I think it could get interesting to be in one if the "daddy" were to treat the girl just as her title, a baby. One of my limitations is diapers (which is why this will never be real), but I find it extremely hot when a "daddy" would check his "baby's" diapers. In public, primarily. I just think it would be amazing to be ridiculed and humiliated in front of complete strangers while wearing pig tails and a cute school girl skirt and high-knee socks with a lollipop while also on laxatives.

What kinks are you ashamed of having?
I'm not ashamed of having any kinks.

Have you ever had an accident (pissed yourself) in your adult life?
Only from laughing so hard. And once from being scared at a haunted house.

Does your vanilla self greatly differ from your kinky self?
Yes, very much.

Do you have any nude or embarrassing photos? Link them.
I do, but I won't post them.

Do you enjoy it when people make fun of your physical features (fat ass, hairy cunt, saggy tits, etc.)
No, I think it's just rude. Especially when it's a random person that messages me out of the blue, even when it's on here. I don't even really like being called a 'whore' or 'slut' unless I know the person.

Would you enjoy serving crowds/gangbangs?
It's a fantasy. I think strictly fantasy, but I'm not sure.

What's the most publicly humiliating thing you've ever done?
I haven't done much.

Would you agree that you're simply an object consisting of three holes to be used by others?
By the right person, yes, I definitely agree.

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
Well, then someone still needs to train a bit. :)

Training? Yes, because training will help my gag-reflex when I can't even take a regular sized tylonal pill unless it's split in half.

There is no training my gag-reflex.

Reactions: CassAhhDee

Featured Threads

New Personals