Help me with my Silvester day of self-humiliation to made me public slut and toy boy.

SoSluttyBoy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 2, 2016
I haven't plans this year, but i like to do it crazy. Most importent thing is how i should be dress and what accesories bring. I like to be humiliated, disgraced, feel shame, but i don't try it public, try to be good slave or toy for everyone. We have winter, so i must have warm clothes, but how surprise, i don't know, i thinking about dressing-gown or something
which will attract attention before I have to persuade strangers to treat me and make me do as I want. And yes, this year i wanna try self-humiliation in public, i have not mistress or master, but i'm going to be real slave, so i need peoples to treat me like slut, as i am of course. First, I plan to hitchhike to another city, catching with an incomplete part of the wardrobe, think about knee-highs or pants with bare buttocks and penis, covered with some strings or a net, or both and a carton with the purpose of the journey. If I fail, I will write something degrading to the caton, I am waiting for the entries. As a last resort I will go by train or bus. But what's next of the city, hint at what to do and how to behave to fulfill some of your dreams. Your faithfully, your Slut Boy :) Ohh, i beg you all to name me how you like :)

Featured Threads

New Personals