Anydesk peeping Tom

Sizzler

Verified Dominant
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 9, 2018
Poland
Hi. Recently dowloaded anydesk and wanted to have fun with it. Looking for people willing to let me browse through your stuff.
IMPORTANT: I'm not interested in deleting, modifying, copying or exposing your stuff without your consent. Just feeling to be peeping Tom for a while.Goal: get in, look through, leave - simple as that.
If interested PM me your anydesk code and possibly time frames(w timezone please) that you'd be willing to leave your computer unattended.I don't want to disturb your daily routine or work.
Although that is not my intention, if you do like to give consent to exposure(to prefered degree) or any other request while I have fun with your stuff PM me those as well.
Thanks a lot! ��

Last edited:
Reactions: Nstyman

sophie lavoie

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Slave
Nov 14, 2018
Please expose me and do whatever with my file on this computer , I also let cam open so you can take pics and share them using my mail or anything else

I will be handcuff on my knees looking at you work and humiliating me

my anydesk is :778-723-953 , pass is linda123Photo on 2018-11-13 at 6.33 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2018-11-14 at 11.30.40 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-11-14 at 11.28.13 AM.png

Slaveheart

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • M2F
  • Slave
Aug 22, 2020
Hi. Recently dowloaded anydesk and wanted to have fun with it. Looking for people willing to let me browse through your stuff.
IMPORTANT: I'm not interested in deleting, modifying, copying or exposing your stuff without your consent. Just feeling to be peeping Tom for a while.Goal: get in, look through, leave - simple as that.
If interested PM me your anydesk code and possibly time frames(w timezone please) that you'd be willing to leave your computer unattended.I don't want to disturb your daily routine or work.
Although that is not my intention, if you do like to give consent to exposure(to prefered degree) or any other request while I have fun with your stuff PM me those as well.
Thanks a lot! ��
Anydesk slutgirl@ad
Password slavegirl
No exposure please

Last edited:

New Personals