Looking for a petgirl to train

Lambach

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 14, 2013
Hi!

I'm looking for a little petgirl who i can train and have fun with.
During her trainng I would have intense training sessions with here, when she would get tasks to complete to become a more obedient pet. She would also get long term rules she would have to obey, to increase her self control.
And sometimes when she deserves it, she would have reward sessions too, for her pleasure.

If i got your interest, apply in pm with a short introduction.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hi!

I'm looking for a little petgirl who i can train and have fun with.
During her trainng I would have intense training sessions with here, when she would get tasks to complete to become a more obedient pet. She would also get long term rules she would have to obey, to increase her self control.
And sometimes when she deserves it, she would have reward sessions too, for her pleasure.

If i got your interest, apply in pm with a short introduction.

A few questions here. Are you looking for a "little" or a pet? It seems you arent sure on the identities. Also what do you consider training someone? if you think training is just assigning tasks youre far from the mark. Ill assume youre talking about petplay here since you keep saying pet. do you have experience with kittens pups foxes etc? do you know how to feed into their need to be outside of the human context. the traits that each one would have and how to help nourish that?
you just spout off about obedience and rewards but you actually dont mention any specifics nor any previous experience. Maybe youve been in the life for a long time maybe youve had many pets. but based on this post and your others it appears as a half assed attempt to get new girls to play under the facade of calling it "training"

Reactions: Chloedoey

selina_kyle

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2015
If you are saying that there will be intense training sessions, there will be tasks and long term rules... Why don't you describe what would entail to be trained by you? You want an introduction from hem, but yours lacks a lot and is lazy. Now you know why no one is interested

Featured Threads

New Personals