22f looking for Master

chrissi

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 17, 2018
Hello,

I want to be someone's fuck toy. Mainly looking for a male master who can treat me like his bitch but open to female dommes as well. But For females I am not interested in meetings.

I need to be used for somebodys pleasure and they should only consider my pleasure as secondary. I am happy when I can make my master hard and make him cum. And as a reward maybe I am allowed to see him cum.

https://www.ropebox.club/ads/75

If you are interested please leave a reply

iamjohnryder

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 17, 2018
Kandy
27M Dom

Daddy/Dom/Master looking for a long term Babygirl/Slave/Pet. Any age is okay. I've been doing this for 4 years. Experienced or inexperienced you can be. Experience doesn't matter, obedience does. I will be a loving, naughty and gentle and will explore my kinks.
Rewards will be given for being a good girl.
If you want to be this, reply as "Hello Sir/Hi Daddy" at Kik : iamjohnryder
(Live pics are must. Not for fun. No Males and No Trading)

jackofalltrades

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 18, 2015
I’m quite interested in you... kik me at Samuel.colt25 so we can talk and see if I can make any use of you

maerwhip

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 2, 2015
Hey kik me so we can talk a little about it, my kik is “maerwhip”

Legendary

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 4, 2018
I would like to be your master. I already sent you my kik on ropebox. If you contact me the cost thing you should send us a description of your house

Tonyadam555

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 17, 2018
Hi slut, I’m interested in controlling you and being your master kik me at tonyadam234

SMSwitch91

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 21, 2017
Dom from Germany

Hello, I am from Germany too. Maybe we can talk about your experiences and your expectations.

Kik: SMSwitcher91

selina_kyle

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2015
Has anyone who has replied to this add recently bothered to look at her profile and see when she was last active? No, of course not! That's too much trouble for someone who seriously wants to seek any type of dynamic over here!
She was last active on August 18th... Exactly a month ago.

Featured Threads

New Personals