Kink Talk

Go Back   Kink Talk > Writing > Kinky Non-Fiction

Old 12-09-2015, 08:11 PM
Kinky Newbie
Bisexual - Male - Slave

Dare_dog is on a distinguished road
Default Nude Bathroom Encounter

This is what happened to me once when I was doing a dare.
This is also a repost from my getdare account.

I went into a public bathroom at the shops a while ago and I decided that I would do a dare that I was told to do. The dare was for me to strip naked in one of the stalls, then throw my clothes over into another stall, go out and take a nude selfie in the mirror and then go get my clothes. So I got into a stall and stripped, I threw my clothes over and waited. Just the thought of being seen gave me a raging erection. I waited until I heard someone leave and then I quickly opened the door and snapped a picture of myself naked in the mirror. As I took the picture a young guy walked in and saw me. I quickly ran to the stall that had my clothes in it and closed the door behind me. He came up to my stall and asked "why are you naked?" I replied "I am doing a dare". He asked what the dare was and I told him. He then asked "can I see you to prove you are actually naked?" I responded with "ok". I then opened the door and he stepped in closing the door behind him. He looked about 19. He looked down at my hard cock and smiled and said " wow that's actually pretty big" I blushed and my cock twitched. He reached his hand out and grabbed my cock and squeezed it softly and then gave me a few strokes. He then cupped my balls and fondled them for a bit. He then gave me a hug so my cock pressed against him , he then grabbed my ass and squeezed it too. He gave my ass a few quick slaps and then stepped back. He asked me to turn around and bend over so I did. I was just bending over naked in a bathroom stall for another guy. I then heard a camera click and saw a flash of light. He then spanked my ass again, said "thanks" and walked out. I have no idea what he has done with those pictures.

Likes: Being a Kik cam slut, forced to be nude on webcam, Dares, Tasks, Outside Dares, Hidden Public, Humiliation, Nude, Exhibitionism, Clothing Control, Anal Play, Submission, Risky, Pics

Limits: Permanent, Family, Friends, Criminal, Messy, Face Pics, Eating Anything, Pain
Old 01-03-2016, 09:52 PM
Kink Talk Member
Straight - Female - Dominant

KG202 is on a distinguished road

Wow.
BTW, what would ya do if you saw the pic(s) online?