Kink Talk

Go Back   Kink Talk > Connect > Short-form Personals

Old 01-05-2017, 02:10 PM
Kink Talk Member
Straight - Female - Dominant

Htgrl65 is on a distinguished road
Red face mistress here

I am a mistress in need of a YOUNG BLACK SLAVE. you must have kik and be ready to send videos and do WHATEVER mama says. I do not send ANYTHING unless I want to. So don't come to me asking me to prove myself. I am a female but I do not do anything a slave asks me to. kik me at LPS2071
Old 01-05-2017, 02:11 PM
Kinky Newbie
Straight - Male - Submissive

raddtastic77 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to raddtastic77
Default hello im new

I seek advice...I recently have been talking to a mistress for about 2 days ..but she has been asking me to subcribe to these hookup sites to make a submission profile?.. but I don't really trust these sites and it cost money to subscribe..but at the same time I'm a slave without a mistress..i just don't know what it all means I'm really new and I don't know if I can trust what she wants me to do..any advice please share.. she is also from outta state and we have been emailing contantly but will not proceed till I do that ..I just don't understand? she has sent pics and a vid and continues to email me so I know shes real
Old 01-05-2017, 04:05 PM
Kink Talk Member

mcgee1978 is on a distinguished road
Default I wouldn't do it

if I were you. I'm nearly 100 percent sure it's scam or fake or whatever. never trust someone who claims to be a domme and wants you to subscribe for a slave profile.
Old 01-05-2017, 04:07 PM
Kinky Newbie
Straight - Male - Switch

nobodeex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by raddtastic77 View Post
I seek advice...I recently have been talking to a mistress for about 2 days ..but she has been asking me to subcribe to these hookup sites to make a submission profile?.. but I don't really trust these sites and it cost money to subscribe..but at the same time I'm a slave without a mistress..i just don't know what it all means I'm really new and I don't know if I can trust what she wants me to do..any advice please share.. she is also from outta state and we have been emailing contantly but will not proceed till I do that ..I just don't understand? she has sent pics and a vid and continues to email me so I know shes real
sounds like either a bot or someone who is affiliated with said sites and will probs drop you after you subscribed.
Old 01-05-2017, 10:12 PM
Kinky Newbie

05wedgie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by raddtastic77 View Post
its fake she just trying to get you into it, if your that much of a noob your still talking after 2 day then just wow maybe you should sign up then
as soon as they send something like that report and leave right away
Old 01-06-2017, 06:04 AM
Senior Kink Talk Member
Straight - Male - Slave

johncarter2595 is on a distinguished road

add me on kik johncarter2595 i will do anything u want