mistrsboytoy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 24, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Male Toilet Duty on the Island

All slaves have to serve toilet duty on the island as part of their training. The public bathrooms on the island have specially built toilets which allow a male slaves head to be inserted in the bowl below the toilet seat.
As the island's mistresses come in to relieve themselves, the slave must endure their piss coursing into their mouth and having it run over their head. Sometimes a mistress demands a slave swallow a mouthful of their piss. The slaves are also required to clean mistress pussy after urination with their tongue, and if mistress wishes to masturbate, the slave must accept their cum in their mouth and swallow.Slaves are required to use their tongue to lick mistress' asshole clean after defecation. If mistress is strict, she can make the slave open their mouth while she defecates inside and make him hold it there for a while as he learns his place. Slave must thank mistress after being allowed to serve as their toilet each and every time. Slave must be on toilet duty for at least a five hour shift.

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
Every week a slave (as a punishment) is appointed head toilet slave, and is responsible for being the toilet slave for everyother slave! for that week, the slave has to be there for the uriniation and defication and masterbation of every slave on the island (unless a mistress decides to use her slaves excriments for something else)!

All slaves have to serve toilet duty on the island as part of their training. The public bathrooms on the island have specially built toilets which allow a male slaves head to be inserted in the bowl below the toilet seat.
As the island's mistresses come in to relieve themselves, the slave must endure their piss coursing into their mouth and having it run over their head. Sometimes a mistress demands a slave swallow a mouthful of their piss. The slaves are also required to clean mistress pussy after urination with their tongue, and if mistress wishes to masturbate, the slave must accept their cum in their mouth and swallow.Slaves are required to use their tongue to lick mistress' asshole clean after defecation. If mistress is strict, she can make the slave open their mouth while she defecates inside and make him hold it there for a while as he learns his place. Slave must thank mistress after being allowed to serve as their toilet each and every time. Slave must be on toilet duty for at least a five hour shift.

dicedarefan666

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 12, 2010
stress relief

The mistresses of that island must have incredibly stressful lives, trying their hardest to provide order and caring to all 5 of their slaves. Therefore weekly events will be held for the stress relief of the mistresses. Male slaves can offer up their nuts as stress balls for the female dominants. they all lay down in a row on their backs, and if the mistress so chooses their arms and legs can be tied down to prevent squirming. The mistresses then sit on the faces of the slaves so that they can't howl too loudly and ruin the stress relieving mood. If he enters voluntarily he is given an reward. The bare minimum reward is the right to lick the pussy of his squeezer. After all, if she orgasms, she returns to a stress free state all that much faster. Additional rewards can doled out by the mistress if she feels he did particularly well licking her, or his balls were a particularly nice size or shape for her comfort, or perhaps he stayed hard the entire time, showing how erotic and sexy he thinks his mistress is. The bottom line is that if the mistress feels he did well, he can receive special treatment on the island, so that participation rates stay nice an high. If on the other hand, there aren't enough volunteers, then slaves can be recruited by mistresses arbitrarily. They are given no rewards, and are only allowed to eat out their squeezer if she wants him to.

There is no popping unless the slave volunteered and put it in writing that he was okay losing his balls. If the slave did not consent and the mistress ruptures his testicle(s) anyway, then she is no longer allowed to participate in the event ever again. If both are ruptured she is put up for review, and can be kicked off the island if the FIG determines that she did it intentionally. If the slave does consent, there is an unwritten rule that his is given an enormous reward if one or both of his testicles rupture.

Damon M

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 22, 2011
I offer my nuts to the Mistress' of the island, but please dont pop them.

The Thing Thing

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 9, 2011
Some of you people are plain nasty, and I'm a sissy. :p

You're telling me! Some of these are just sounding vicious! :eek:

On Femdom Island there would be the annual island wide slave competition that exists as a spectator sport for the Mistresses. The entire population of slaves on the island is divided into two teams, which must compete through a variety of degrading challenges in order to win. For the next week, the winning team is given comparatively easy chores so long as they are well behaved, things such as foot massages and fetching drinks. The losing team, on the other hand, are not only given the more degrading tasks and punishments by their mistresses but must also obey any members of the winning team.

The entertainment from the event comes from the fact that a large number of the slaves want to be on the losing team, and thus do their best to sabotage their team mates. Within minutes of the events starting it degrades into absolute chaos, slaves wrestling in the mud of the obstacle course, others refusing to untie their team mates in the bondage relay race, some of them managing to 'lose' certain items off of the sex-toy scavanger hunt list.

successful_loser

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 19, 2011
cool

It's illegal for men to learn to read or write
Men may hold no position of reasonable power
Men do not have human rights and are given similar rights to dogs

There are rankings of men:
Level 1. The most attractive, muscular alpha males who are allowed to have sex with the females (with their permission).
Level 2. Beta men who are only allowed to lick the feet and asses of women. Alpha men fuck their wives and the betas must raise the children.
Level 3. Slaves who are kept locked up. They do the hardest work and are used as toilets.

saucymoxford

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Genderqueer
  • Slave
Oct 30, 2011
each slave must have premission to leave the pen/cave/hole they live in, if they can't they recive public on the spot beatings,

each time a slave is asked to do something the answer must be yes mistress or they are hog tied and left on the floor for a day in the middle of a public square to be trodden on. with no food or drink other than donations of unine, semen and feaces

having an erect penis with out premission is also a offence and these slaves will serve as red carpet for the women to walk across any dirty/wet areas of the town so they don't get there heels dirty

slaves who talk out of turn will bound for 24 hours to posts and will work as public toilets.

Ps brilliant idea!

dm1734

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 24, 2012
This stuff is all pretty extreme. I was thinking that there would perhaps be some more fun things and less that were just flat out violent and trying to kill people. Here's an example of what I would have.

Wedgie Wednesday

On Wednesdays all slaves are required to carry around a backpack full of various types of underwear. Throughout the day the slaves have to ask all the mistresses of the island for wedgies. A log it kept that details all the wedgies they receive throughout the day and from what mistress they received it. The Mistress is not allowed to wedgie her own slaves on that day. At the end of the day the logs would be collected. The wedgies would be tallied in preperation for the wedgie weekend.

2 mistress would be selected and punished. One of them would be the mistress that gave out the least number of wedgies. The other one would be the mistress whose slaves got the least number of total wedgies. In this way, mistresses would make sure to give out as many wedgies as possible and to make sure their slaves got out there to get wedgies.

The losing mistresses would then be put into a hanging wedgie for the entire weekend. There, other mistresses would be able to pull on a rope to give them bouncing wedgies, or even pull down on their legs.

No doubt the losing mistresses would want to ensure that they don't lose again next week and take the necessary preperations with their slaves.

just_me1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 12, 2012
Here are some of my ideas on femdom island.
I thought about some rules (laws) that every man has to obey.
If some slave break of the law slave will be punished on public.

So here are some of my ideas:

1.On the island no man clothes are allowed or available, every man has to wear women clothes, bdsm costume or be naked.
2.Every slave on the island has to wear chastity device and collar with his ID number on it and GPS tracking system in it when out of house
3.Slave is allowed to talk with other slaves if dom don't say no, but can't talk to woman until not challenged to do so.
4.Slave can leave the island only with permission that can by given by owner.
5.Every slave must have a job that is publicly beneficial(toilet, scrub, maser etc)

danhas2inches

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 21, 2011
love this idea. and I'm actually a web developer. this could be a fun project if we could get enough dominant women to join and play. LOL.

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
lol ya it would be a lot of fun, but how would you do it as a web developer

love this idea. and I'm actually a web developer. this could be a fun project if we could get enough dominant women to join and play. LOL.

lizzyy

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 8, 2012
Love this idea

If this starts off in real, please sign me up!
We have to also look at Adding Female numbers to the ranks and have a structure to traing females to become Mistress and perhaps have a few female slaves on the Island......only Famle's rule but could look into female slaves, I would hate not being a female slave but love being part of this...

xoxo,
lizzyy

SexSlave69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 4, 2012
Each evening Mistresses dunk their slave in a bath of cum to wash them, no drying then they are hog-tied and hung from the ceiling to sleep. They are woken up by having a litre of cum funnelled into their mouths for breakfast then daily duty resumes.

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
Men will go for regular milking every 8 hours like clock work for the rest of their lives, in order to keep up cum reserves on the island! Piss and shit, is also stored from slaves, to use instead of cum, where mistresses see fit. Mistresses shit, piss or cum is never stored, because it is ALWAYS without question desposed of in the comminties poorly behaved slaves mouth, when he's on toilet duty!

The milking is supervised and completely done by men. Two men pair up and suck eachother and deposit sperm into storage containers. First guy to cum gets a kick in the balls, to teach him that only women should be making them cum! (this repeats like i mentioned, every 8 hours, like clockwork)

Each evening Mistresses dunk their slave in a bath of cum to wash them, no drying then they are hog-tied and hung from the ceiling to sleep. They are woken up by having a litre of cum funnelled into their mouths for breakfast then daily duty resumes.

ladynathalie

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 5, 2012
York, UK
Each slave is different and unique giving Me the oppor​tunity to do what I do best and for those lucky enough to be allowed to re-enter My chambers it gives them the chance to try to prove their devotion to Mistress. I love My rubber clothing and adore My vast colle​ction of shoes and boots. There is nothing better than sliding into tight shiny rubber and stepping into My 8 inch stiletto boots, then watching the face of a slave survey the Goddess standing in front of her.

Dirt

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 9, 2012
Don't you wish there was a real life femdom island. Where the woman completely ruled, and the men were complete slaves? How come no one has created this.

Let's describe the perfect Femdom Island.
-how people get there
-what happens on the island
-how are men and woman treated
-extremes on the island

and togehter we'll build an island, and maybe someone on this site is rich or will get rich and can open what we create up! :p

Hi,

I came here to say 3 things:

1. Damn you're hot. Both with your body and your mind.

2. There actually was a place like that in the czech republic up until only a few years ago, it was called "the other world kingdom" (OWK). Check it out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Other_World_Kingdom

3. When I read your thread I got inspired to try to make an online version of what you are talking about, maybe you and the other people discussing it would like to participate: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/showthread.php?t=3261

Thanks!

Last edited:

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Hi,

2. There actually was a place like that in the czech republic up until only a few years ago, it was called "the other world kingdom" (OWK). Check it out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Other_World_Kingdom

This page was last modified on 5 June 2012 at 09:10.

That the wiki page was recently modified for a "real" location so recently, coupled with so few ratings of the info presented, brings me to challenge the validity of it's existence. There are existing buildings in the czech republic but I think they have been vacant since the 16th century! I checked other sources and couldn't find any other mention of OWK.

Featured Threads

New Personals