Looking for blackmail slave

alexa89

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 2, 2018
I want a slave who is willing to give me some leverage over him, like his wife's or boss' email address, and some nude face pictures.

I will use this to push you towards your kinks, and mine of course. Send me a list of your likes and limits. I won't touch your limits at all, no matter what, but if you have dislikes, I will push those for sure, if I'm into them. I mostly want to humiliate you. A lot! Small dicks are welcome!

No messy play, no ABDL, no hard pain.

If you have toys, even better!

I posted an ad also on RopeBox so you can reply me there directly
https://www.ropebox.club/ads/13/looking-for-blackmail-slave

Attachments

• sUr2iEEljIfHN0LD.jpg
    sUr2iEEljIfHN0LD.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 33

firfir

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 21, 2017
Hello, i would like to be your slave. Im fit 27 yo male. I dont have many limits: anal, scat, piss. My dislikes are cei, full public. Contact me Mistress.

evan wellium

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 4, 2017
I am in..
my kik - evanwellium

we can discuses what you need for control me.

alexa89

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 2, 2018
Hello everybody.

Thank you for all the applications. I have answered many of them and unfortunately had to turn down most of them. If you didn't receive a reply so far, it probabaly means that you are among the final few people.

I will accept applications for a other few days and then make my final decision. Please have a little more patience. I received many more applications than I anticipated.

confused144

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 8, 2015
Dannyfanny720 is my skype if your interested in a 37 year old male slave.

Photo is me.

Only limits are blood, scat, and body modification (tattoo, piercing...)

subdog34

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 14, 2018
Please me

Mistress please I am 34 M 6'0 180 athletic. Sub dog slave. Very kinky and extremely horny ALWAYS. Extremely into public exposure and humiliation. I love incest fantasies. I am extremely submissive and can be talked into anything. I am very naive and often get myself into a ton of trouble oversharing information or pictures/videos. I want to be owned by a woman, please let me be your dog. Very few limits I will see if I can think of any.

DommaleSubgal

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 10, 2017
Hey miss

I would like to join. Check my profile and see if you like it. My fantasy situation would be to share the full name of a girl i stole panties from, along with pictures of the pairs I stole.

alexa89

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 2, 2018
Hello again,

I thought I had found someone but unfortunately I was wrong. So applications are open again.

Sorry to all who didn't receive a reply to their PMs. It is better if you apply via on ropeBox, so that I have all applications in my email inbox. I'll try to respond to all PMs soon, but for all future applicants I'd prefer the other way. Thanks.

Featured Threads

New Personals