Lunalux

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 24, 2013
21 year old slave male seeking a dominant male under 30

Who am I?

I am currently 21 years old and male. I am more of a little than anything else but I love everything kinky! And I am very open about it too. I currently go to college, wrapping up the fall semester in a couple of weeks (yay!) especially for Graphic Design. (If you would like to see any of my artwork send me a pm and I am very willing to show you some!) I am a little bit of an artist and love to create artwork in my free time, though usually I am too busy to do it while I am in school. I also am very much a nerd! I love science fiction, Tv, Movies, Comics, Games all of it I can’t get enough! I own a 3ds, WiiU and PC (I have others but they are the ones I play on).

Why me?

Good question! But I would like to say that I am very loyal to the people who treat me well and that I would make a great companion to have by your side, kind of like a dog if you will. I am always excited to try and please you, I am willing to try new things when I can and I love to share an experience with another person. I tend to be more of a little/pet than slave but I’m flexible depending on where we decide to go with the relationship.

What am I looking for?

I’m looking for someone caring and less strict/ a little easier going and who’s willing to train me. I would love it if we could be able to have a conversation out of the bdsm scene too, get to know one another as people too. Like any relationship it’s always nice to know who you are getting in bed with.

What are your likes?

Well I love crossdressing, diapers, bladder play, some pain, candles, pet play, hypnosis(when it works), Messy when I can too!

What are your limits?
Right now my limits include: anal, blood, public, blackmail.

What toys do you own?

I have lots of toys (I’d love to get some more when I can!) but currently I have a vibrator, handcuffs, velvet cuffs, collar, leash, candles, a few clothes pins, diapers, panties, bras, other female clothing, and other house hold items!

If you have any questions at all please please send me a pm and let’s chat!
Side note: My preferred forms of communication are here on GD, Email, and skype, I don’t use Kik.

• Kinks:
Diapers, hypnosis Crossdressing, pain, edging, messy, bladder control, bondage, cum

• Experience:
I have lots of different likes and I love to try new things. I love Crossdressing (though I don't have a lot of time to do it) I also love my diapers they are so much fun to wear and wet when I have to (no messing). I love dressing up in my onesies they make me feel like such a little kid! I really like long tasks to do and rules always feeling like I am under somebody's caring control. Oh and I love playing games to! Currently I mainly play animal crossing and the new guild wars expansion! I would love it if we shared some interest in games but not necessary.

• Limits:
Dislikes: Lines, overnight, long term messy
Limits: Public, Face, Anal, drinking/eating bodily fluids

Featured Threads

New Personals