U.K. & Ireland

justice2607

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 22, 2015
20 year old slave male seeking a dominant female of any age

I have been looking for a mistress/ master for about 2 months however none seem to suit my fancy however hoping this will work due to previous experiejdesc

About me: Im a 19 year old mixed race experienced BISEXUAL (Asian/ Caribbean Indian) male im a very built board athletic male who goes gym 6 days a week and am 6.0ft tall exactly, have a very muscular body however not toned currently due to bulking and now due to lack of use a very tight bum, i am clean shaven and completely hairless.

What i am looking for: im ultimately looking for someone to own and me and serve and do as they please no matter what. I enjoy sending pics and vids however would like if possible to have an offline session too If possible.

My likes (Kinks) and experiences: i am experienced in both fields both straight and gay and if you want to know my hobbies its sucking dick and eating pussy :p i enjoy mostly anal play as well as giving oral, uretha play, urine play, big insertion etc, and sometimes public.

Dislikes turn off's: Scat, Blood, family thats it! everything else im open too

ignore signature as i need to update it and figuring out site again please if you are interested do not hesitate to PM me on this Or kik justicekyle

hope to hear from you all soon thanks

• Kinks:
Femdom, anal and much more

• Experience:
Slave for 2 years to a mistress and master served offline and online

• Limits:
Scat, illegal, blood

Featured Threads

New Personals