Slept in sequel

horny pig

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2014
(There's a bit of a time gap. Since the last story the main character and her Dom have broken up but still live together. The Dom is now dating a new girl and she hasn't done anything to the main character yet) I groggily roll off the couch and land on the cold hard ground and look up at the clock and see its 7:15. I don't rush to get up. All my rules still apply but he's become a lot more lax since he started dating Sarah. I look up and see Sarah staring down at me in her tight black leggings and tight fitting white tank top "aren't you supposed to get up at 7:00 not 7:10 or anything like that" she says teasingly. I roll my eyes a little "you're not my master" I retort. She pushes me down and forcefully rips my shirt off "strip! Or I'll rip what you have left off your body" she barks. I stare at her in shock. "Do I need to get your master up?" She threatens and I immediately shake my head no. "Then strip and I want everything off your disgusting body" she says almost laughing. I slowly take off my short shorts and panties and finally remove my bra. +end part one. I'll add more later+

horny pig

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2014
She points to my socks "what are those?" She asks angrily "those are my socks. Please let me keep them on the floor is super cold" I beg but she just stares at me "take them off and go grab the newspaper outside" she commands and I looks at her like she's insane "it snowed last night. My feet will freeze and I'm naked. What if people see?!" I almost start yelling when master walks down the stairs "oh hey Sarah. Are you enjoying your new pet?" He asks with a smile. "What?! I'm not her pet I'm your pet" I say almost yelling. He glares at me "I'm getting a promotion so things will be really busy for me for the next week or so and in that time and maybe more, you will be Sarah's. You will follow her every command or you'll just be owned by her even longer" he explains and I look at the floor "please no sir" I pled half hearted. Sarah just smiles at me "no go and get the paper or I'll make it even worse. I walk to the door and Sarah stops me "you have to crawl like the slut you are!" And I slowly get on my hands and knees and crawl the rest of the way to the door. I open it slowly and as I do cold air quickly smacks me in the face and my nipples get hard as a rock instantaneously. I slowly move across the freezing white snow to the paper in the middle of the drive way. I finally get to the paper and turn to make my way back when I see master leaving for work. I look up at him with big doe eyes and he just walks past me and I look down and suddenly my whole ass is freezing as I get hit with at snow ball. I look back and see master "she's waiting and I wouldn't keep her waiting" he says and I quickly make my way inside before he can throw another snowball +end chapter one+

horny pig

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2014
I hurry inside and quickly close the door and see her standing there with a big bag of dry dog food and a can of wet dog food "pick one" she quickly demands. I open my mouth to awn awnser and she chimes in "no talking! Crawl to the one you want" she sets the wet dogfood on the couch and the dry dog food by the couch and I start walking to the dry food and when I get there she pushes me onto all fours "no more fucking walking! Walk again and I'll ask him to loan you to me for another week" she then pours a nice sized pile of the salty crunchy dry food onto the floor "eat this. Then you are to lick the floor clean" she says cheerfully. I grumble a little as I start to crunch on the hard pellets and it tastes almost acidic and I look up at her with disgust. "Oh yea. I peed on that. But don't worryou it should all be dried in by now" I huff and go back to munching and I suddenly hear a Cracknock! Then suddenly hold liquid drizzled onto my well kept clean brown hair and soon a big chunk of heavy meaty cold wet dogfood lands in my hair and I feel her mix it into my hair "there we go. Not so clean now?" She taunts and I feel a tear well up in my eyes "master liked my nice clean hair" I say with my almost horse voice and before I can turn around I feel something jammed up my ass "call me goddess 10 times in the next 5 seconds" she demands and I quickly realise I made the mistake of calling him master while I was on loan to her and I try my best to say her new title as much as possible but fail miserably and my ass feels like it'd on fire and then look and see a bottle of hot sauce that was brand new now empty and theb I see her grab a tube of tooth paste "should we use this too?" And I quickly Start crying and begging but she jams it in and puts half the tube and I fall down and just lay there as she plugs me up and laughs at the sight of me (sorry for the wait. Hope this makes up for the wait)

horny pig

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2014
I'm laying down in a puddle of tears and drool as I scream and cry for mercy but none comes she looks down at me "get up or I'll shove a chilli up another hole you have and suddenly she runs to the kitchen and comes back with a red powder and grabs a spectrum. She spreads my pussy and pours the powder in and I scream even louder and roll around in pain "that was spicy chilie powder I bought it for him but he said it was way too spicy" she laughs and walks upstairs "get me up when you can crawl" she says still laughing

horny pig

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2014
After what feels like an eternity I can move again and I slowly crawl to the stairs and she starts walking down "Oh. Great timing. Go to the kitchen and lay on your back in the middle of the room. I go do as I'm told and she walks outside I close my eyes and breath a sigh of relief

Featured Threads

New Personals