(UK) Newcastle: F/Dom/32 seeks M/Sub/Under 40 in area ~ Real time Meet up Session

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
U.K. & Ireland

Ladywatson29

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
32 year old dominant female seeking a submissive male under 40

Well experienced Lady from Newcastle Upon Tyne Near Gateshead south of the Bridge who love and definitely seeking Genuine Submissive person with limited experience and willing to worship, try, endure and play things with me.

Respect is what i want in all of the time and What i wish must always be done so if you are a genuine sub know your place.

Note I dont kik, Skype or anything, just in here if you wish to try me message my inbox not send any Kik or messenger or ask my number. If you want my Number Earn it as i dont give it out easily

• Kinks:
Femdom, Verbal Private Humiliation, Canes and Whips, Chastity Device lock Out, Orgasm Control, Sissy Play, Force Dressing, CBT Mild and Safe, Wax Play Mild and Safe, Pussy and Feet Worshiping and Tease/Denial.

• Experience:
Been doing this for almost 5 years and i love doing this. I am open to newbies who never tried sort of matters as long as he is from the UK.

• Limits:
I dont do and hate to do scat thats disgusting, I dont do and hate to do direct Sex as im not a whore and i will and never do food play.

Attachments

• Mistress Mad in action.jpg
    Mistress Mad in action.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 109

Featured Threads

New Personals