18 female in search of daddy

princess.lexi.xx

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 20, 2017
Hi,
I am looking for a daddy. I really want to explore edging, orgasm denial, forced orgasms, pussy torture, etc. I'm very new to this and am quite innocent and need a daddy to help me navigate this world of bdsm. Age play is also something that I am willing to try.
Please kik me: princess.lexi.xx
I hope to hear from you soon:)

Noo96

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 20, 2017
I've tried to send you a message (two, in fact), but my outbox appears empty and I'm not really sure if they were sent or not as I'm new around here >.<
If you didn't receive them, let me know :p

AuthorCrow

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 4, 2016
I've tried to send you a message (two, in fact), but my outbox appears empty and I'm not really sure if they were sent or not as I'm new around here >.<
If you didn't receive them, let me know :p

If you've sent them, go to your Private messages and select "Sent items", if there are none, that means you haven't sent a message.
Do note private messages have limit of 5000 characters, so do double check it (it writes an error message on top that you've exceeded 5000 character cap of the message.)

Noo96

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 20, 2017
If you've sent them, go to your Private messages and select "Sent items", if there are none, that means you haven't sent a message.
Do note private messages have limit of 5000 characters, so do double check it (it writes an error message on top that you've exceeded 5000 character cap of the message.)

I am not sure, the "save a copy in the outbox" was unticked when I sent my pm, so I guess I sent 2 pms but they weren't saved in my outbox. Maybe that should be ticked by default.
I got no error message, I don't think it exceeded 5000 characters, I didn't write that much

AuthorCrow

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 4, 2016
I am not sure, the "save a copy in the outbox" was unticked when I sent my pm, so I guess I sent 2 pms but they weren't saved in my outbox. Maybe that should be ticked by default.
I got no error message, I don't think it exceeded 5000 characters, I didn't write that much

Replied in PM

princess.lexi.xx Have a free bump and good luck searching your new daddy. Also welcome to the forums.

kprxtyus

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 23, 2017
boston
Hi,
I am looking for a daddy. I really want to explore edging, orgasm denial, forced orgasms, pussy torture, etc. I'm very new to this and am quite innocent and need a daddy to help me navigate this world of bdsm. Age play is also something that I am willing to try.
Please kik me: princess.lexi.xx
I hope to hear from you soon:)
I'm even newer and also innocent.
Paul

Featured Threads

New Personals