Music

Lostsnake

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 10, 2009
Is there any song that you prefer to listen to while in a scene? Such as a song that you just love to have going when you are using the floggers or having the floggers used on you?

For me, I just love Combichrist - This S*it will F*ck you up.

Great beat to keep in rythem with. And with her saying "I am your toy" just puts a big ol' grin on my face.

Dark_Baron

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 5, 2009
Europe
Interesting topic as I am trying to gather a playlist to use in sessions. Well, for me it depends. This time, if I am in an intensive session I like Blutengel - Bloody Pleasures. If I wanted a romantic D/s musical background I would go for something like Leandra - The Art Of Dreaming. You may give a try to L' Ame Immortelle - Voiceless. Sonja's vocal peroformance will leave you voiceless...

Since you like Combichrist, have a go with Combichrist - Minus One.

Last edited:

Ms.kitty=^.^=

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 17, 2009
Is there any song that you prefer to listen to while in a scene? Such as a song that you just love to have going when you are using the floggers or having the floggers used on you?

For me, I just love Combichrist - This S*it will F*ck you up.

Great beat to keep in rythem with. And with her saying "I am your toy" just puts a big ol' grin on my face.

i actualy like techno and metal when i got stuffgoing on it gets my blood and adrenalin pumping

New Personals