Not open for further replies.

Mistress101

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 13, 2015
Mistress

I would like to volunteer as a mistress i would like male slave sthat can do email

Jasonbuttslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 23, 2015
Ridderkerk
Student

I'm new on this forum but i'd love to enroll as a student, i have skype and i'm willing to use a cam., for more info check my account.

Prono

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 21, 2015
Would love to be a student for a mistress

Kik: Pronosmexy

Last edited:

luckydare

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 24, 2015
enrolment for master

Like to be a master,I did like to take only females.at least 1 slave.preferably not trained
Kik acc:luckydare
Dislikes blood

zbxzbxzbx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 26, 2015
I would like to be a professor. I would like to train females subs or slaves. My kik is a_barak

FunMommy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 27, 2015
Kik fungirlkinky. I would like 2 teachers. Male and female. First of each sex gets to be my teacher

Chrissie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Aug 27, 2015
London, England
This book details my training

The most recent reviews of ‘Chrissie Rhymes with Sissy’
Review No. 1
An intense account of the main character's steady process of being forcibly feminized over a protracted period. There are many twists and turns to the story, some of which may test the limits of your ability to accept sexual practices that verge on taboo in our culture. If you are willing to go along with the author, you will learn much about feminization, submission, dominance and the life of a true sissy. This is not a book for everyone, but it is articulate, engaging and compelling.
Review No. 2
An outstanding account of forced feminization, not for the faint hearted. Buy this and I can assure you will not be disappointed. This story hits all the spots on a sissy’s journey into total submission.
You can preview the book here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01438T7E4
I hope you enjoy it.
Chrissie
xxxxx

DGHT34

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 19, 2014
I wish to learn and explore. I'm straight and would like a mistress. My kik is dght34

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals