Forced selfsuck

Are you a fan of selfsucking or watching others selfsuck?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • i havent seen or tried it

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ryuu88

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
May 22, 2008
i dont know if theres a thread on here about this but personally i love it when my Mistress forces me to suck my own cock and cum in my mouth.
anyone here a fan of this

MasterKazugami

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 30, 2009
I've heard of it, never seen it done though.
I wouldn't want to do it myself but curious to watch it happen.

Lostsnake

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 10, 2009
I personally think I have to much of a gut to pull it off. Though I've never tried nor feel the need or want to try.

ryuu88

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
May 22, 2008
Yea i am pretty flexible :) but i definitely dont advise this to people how cant at least put one foot behind their head without pulling something

Buttfdbuyfemdom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 19, 2009
Sucking fun.

Yea i am pretty flexible :) but i definitely dont advise this to people how cant at least put one foot behind their head without pulling something

Yeah, I think I could do it if I were forced, and I am somewhat interested, but it's hard to reach (if my size was just a little bigger i would have it for sure).

Roni

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 10, 2009
Damn if I could self suck myself, I would do that every day! I would so love to self suck, does anyone have some tips for me?

hex killer8

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 11, 2010
i like to watch it

I mean i'm a female so i like to watch this happen but it is good when i'm the sucker.;)

SlaveGuy4Girls

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 14, 2010
I was often forced to do it myself, but i dont like when i've to cum in my mouth.
If some girls with webcam (or maybe even mic or digital camera) want to watxh me lick my own cock, let me know ;)

The Laughing Fish

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 24, 2010
By lying on the floor and lifting up my legs over my head, I used to be able to, with a bit of effort, suck on the tip of my cock. But I've been long out of practise, and the last time I tried I couldn't do it anymore. :(

Featured Threads

New Personals