A bit of advice?

Lostsnake

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 10, 2009
So, as many of you know from being in the chats with me on getDare and perhaps reading my blog. I've been expanding my M/s by taking it out to live the lifestyle rather then just being online. More so that I can learn to be a better master before going to Kira and meeting up with her to start our 24/7 relationship.

And while learning I have found a bottom who knew that my intentions were to be strictly I suppose Platonic, or even casual would be the proper terms for it, as I'm saving my first collar for Kira. But I've noticed the one who I have found to be my bottom is looking for something more then just "play time". And while I don't blame her for it. Due to other commitments I just can't offer her the extra stuff she is looking for. And she knows of my commitment, I told her the first day before we started to play that I was saving my first collar for Kira.

So my question I suppose is. Should I stop the "play time" knowing that she is wanting more? Or because she said she is fine with just playing. Keep going?

Torturer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 1, 2009
my advice would be, dont stop, keep going.

Although we dont want to think so, subs have rights too, and they are responsible for their own choices, so if she says she is fine with it then that is her choice... no qouting me on the "subs have rights too", please :)

so yea, she will be sad when it is over, because the fun has ended
and if you stop now she will be less sad because she havent had as much fun
...but stop having fun because you will be sad when it is over is the wrong way around it.

Another advise, free of charge and worth every penny.

Encourage her to look for what she wants.
Maybe there can be a kinky slave selling game there too, or put her on auction :) help her forward to whatever she wants.

or quit the whole monogamy thing, and buy one more collar :)

Ms.kitty=^.^=

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 17, 2009
So, as many of you know from being in the chats with me on getDare and perhaps reading my blog. I've been expanding my M/s by taking it out to live the lifestyle rather then just being online. More so that I can learn to be a better master before going to Kira and meeting up with her to start our 24/7 relationship.

And while learning I have found a bottom who knew that my intentions were to be strictly I suppose Platonic, or even casual would be the proper terms for it, as I'm saving my first collar for Kira. But I've noticed the one who I have found to be my bottom is looking for something more then just "play time". And while I don't blame her for it. Due to other commitments I just can't offer her the extra stuff she is looking for. And she knows of my commitment, I told her the first day before we started to play that I was saving my first collar for Kira.

So my question I suppose is. Should I stop the "play time" knowing that she is wanting more? Or because she said she is fine with just playing. Keep going?

i really think you should stop while you are ahead . even tho it she says she dont care she dose its a chick thing . but i think after you end it you should try to help her find what she wants cause that would be just nice !!! :)

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Well I think if I was your "play time" bottom I would kind of wonder why you are playing with others online when you have someone that you want a relationship with. Doesn't make too much sense to me. Now I'm all for polly and being open minded but I think if you want to grow as a dominant you need to do that with who you want to take your collar.

New Personals