Kik slave training

Messme

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 3, 2018
I’m looking for a slave, either male or female, to train as I wish. I’m hoping for someone who has very little limits and is willing to follow my rules. You should have toys of your own I can play with and have the free time for 24/7 submission. I understand if you don’t have that or can’t do it but then you’ll have to look somewhere else.
I hope to form a bond of trust and servitude between the two of us. Pm me if interested

Gmc2500ejw

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 23, 2018
Wow i dont know of anyone that has 24/7 available to be able to submit. Most people have lives, families, work.

Gem84

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 2, 2015
PA
No limits and 24/7 freetime? Not asking for much, are you?

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
24/7 is quite impossible online only. this means that not only are you asking that of the sub but that you are agreeing to make yourself available 24/7 as well. Obviously you have no job or require any sleep. thats impressive. you understand claiming the 24/7 means you make yourself available to your sub as well so if he were to need something at 3am your always up and ready to care for him?
full time is only best possible when its live in situation and even then things come up.

Featured Threads

New Personals