Not Sure What I Should Do

Komodo Jones

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 27, 2009
OK so here's the situation, and I realize that different people may deal with this in different ways. For over a year now, I have been a sub to a wonderful woman who is my domme. This is a purely online relationship. And several times, in the past I have talked to her telling her I want more out of the relationship and it works for a little bit, but then sometimes it atrophies back into what doesn't feel like a D/s relationship but just a friendship. Rules are almost non-existent and tasks are few and far between. Part of this reason is because her job tends to have her go away from her home about two-four weeks every month, sometimes consecutive, sometime not. But during this time she hardly has any time for me which I can understand but it seems to be this way somtimes when she's at home too. As I said I have talked to her about this and under no circumstances am I going to break it off with her, because it's difficult enough for a guy to find a female dominant as is, and one who is a good female dominant. And despite me not always getting what I need as a sub from her, me not wanting to leave her shows you how attached I am to her.
Now here's the difficult part. I don't want to break this off with her and I don't necessarily want to go behind her back but as a switch with submissive tendencies that aren't being met, I don't know how to go about getting these needs met. I mean I can talk to her over and over but I just feel it won't do any good. As I said I have done this several times but it hasn't really been resolve. I've been thinking of taking matters into my own hands and possibly finding a slave-sitter of sorts to "take care" of me while she's on business trips. But I don't want to make any decisions that I may regret. So do you think I should grin and bear it or should I search for a "slave-sitter?" There may also be another option that I haven't thought of. I realize you may not be able to give a definite answer but I would like to hear some opinions, before I address this further. If you respond to this, thank you and I appreciate your time.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I wanted to ask you to write shorter.... I'm not very good in English and have a tendency to read in between lines... And I am very tired at the moment so I'm not sure I understand everything you wrote.

But I will try to help in what I understood so far.

What I noticed: "online relationship". She is mostly away due to her job. Is it like you rarely meet? It means you would suffer for missing her but the reality seems like you are not together at all.

Friendship+submission = something I search for a long while. This is a plus.

Don't believe in online relationships. Eventually you could find another person or things might change between you into better when you would be together. At the moment there is nothing you can do so yes, find yourself a slave-sitter. Maybe you will meet someone with different new ideas that you never thought of.

You will find new things when meeting new persons. So just explore a bit!

Featured Threads

New Personals