wanting a kinkier relationship

MrTibs93

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 22, 2013
hey, I'm new to this forum but having a look atit previous thought it could help. The problem is I am really submissive and my girlfriend who i love is dominant, which is brilliant. The only problem is that she isn't anymore.

I have all these fantasies and kinky activities such as pegging, pet-play and being humiliated, degraded, used and controlled in most aspects of my life, but I feel like she thinks i am joking ifi mention them. I have never tried alot of these kinker aspects with a partner and i know she has but why not me? we both love each other and i don't see how this would change it.

any advise?

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
Truth is, I think I understand her. I am dominant and aggressive and can be nasty to my subs (which of course they love). But with my slave, I have different feelings involved, and have a harder time setting tasks even though I know it's what he wants, have a harder time hurting him. It's not that I didn't care for my subs, I do and have their best interests/needs always at the front of my mind, but it is much more personal.
It's not a conscious thing, I just feel more gentle with him and I can't explain it. All u can do is communicate your needs and hope she will take you seriously, and try to satisfy you as you wish to fulfill her needs.

LadyM

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 17, 2013
myphonesite.com
hey, I'm new to this forum but having a look atit previous thought it could help. The problem is I am really submissive and my girlfriend who i love is dominant, which is brilliant. The only problem is that she isn't anymore.

I have all these fantasies and kinky activities such as pegging, pet-play and being humiliated, degraded, used and controlled in most aspects of my life, but I feel like she thinks i am joking ifi mention them. I have never tried alot of these kinker aspects with a partner and i know she has but why not me? we both love each other and i don't see how this would change it.

any advise?

Submissive males forget, or never know, how much work Dominance is. During playtime, the submissive is tied up, shackled or often immobilized in other ways and expends little energy outside of yelling or squirming a bit. The Dominant has to make sure the equipment is ready to go and sterile, if doing invasive play. The Dominant has to create tasks to keep the submissive busy on top of the day in day out necessities of regular life.

IF we get tired and need a break, submissives claim we aren't "truly" dominant.

I suggest you relax! You have more going on than many submissive males. Appreciate your girlfriend because most submissives never find a long term relationship featuring BDSM.

The 24/7 fantasy is just that...fantasy. It is not possible to keep a dungeon atmosphere going 24/7 and it is not possible for any human to maintain the level of activity most males fantasize about.