Exploring blood play with a submissive

vinsin

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 10, 2011
Hello everyone, I've been a long time reader of these forums and today I have a rare conundrum. As of a few months ago I started dating a submissive. This was a treat for me as I've been a switch for the majority of my sexual life. However there seems to be trouble in paradise as she is a masochist and I am not really a sexual sadist. Granted I understand that physical pain has it's place in rearing a sub, I don't get off to it. What more she's into blood play and I have a fear of penetration of the skin.

What advice can you all give me? Please not that our relationship is intimate and not strictly bdsm related, this being said I feel I'm letting her down in a sense. Her view has always been quite optimistic and cheerful, but I feel like I'm not all that could be as her dominant.

Any tips on proper blood play and handling of a masochist would be greatly appreciated as well!

Thanks,
V

Vixen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 4, 2013
I just have one thing to say. Limits doesn't work only for the sub it works also for the dom. If you are not into it you're not.

vinsin

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 10, 2011
I just have one thing to say. Limits doesn't work only for the sub it works also for the dom. If you are not into it you're not.

Thank you for the consideration. I'm aware that I always have the ability to deny her it. But honestly I can't say it's so big an obstacle that I wouldn't want to please her with it. A huge amount of my satisfaction come from the pleasure of my lover.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Not sure if i can help. I am a bit into needle play but not into blood. Things i tried and suggest as tasks or dares if you need some inspiration. thumb tacs, blindfold and step on them or bond to a chair with thumbtacs. Piercing. Etc.

However you can try your fantasies even if you are into something else. Maybe she would love yours and in time you will find simething in common and not worry anymore. I believe you have to find something you have in common.

vinsin

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 10, 2011
Not sure if i can help. I am a bit into needle play but not into blood. Things i tried and suggest as tasks or dares if you need some inspiration. thumb tacs, blindfold and step on them or bond to a chair with thumbtacs. Piercing. Etc.

However you can try your fantasies even if you are into something else. Maybe she would love yours and in time you will find simething in common and not worry anymore. I believe you have to find something you have in common.

Thanks for the ideas duskiy! I'll be sure to try these out. I thank you for your concern, for the most part we found our middle ground and now have a rather steady amount of common kinks to try out.

I don't want people getting the idea that I'm only servicing these blood play and masochistic desires, and what more doing it with resentment in my heart. It's just not the case, masochism has it's parts in our play already and blood play just seems to be something she enjoys. I'm not looking to do it every day in every session, just when I feel she deserves it, or perhaps just in celebration of something (birthdays, holidays, ect.). Our play is not centric exclusively on her desires, I just want info if and when the occasion arises.

Shiong mao niao

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
May 27, 2014
If you want to try it out then talk to her find out what aspects appeal to her if your both pretty new to blood play then research on-line finds parts that appeal and slowly introduce them to your play
for me a lot of the fun is in the research finding new ideas seeing what others like is exiting and fun
just take it slowly and communicate

Featured Threads

New Personals