need to move forward

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
We are together for years, I want to push our relationship farther.

I need some advice of pushing my love into dominating me or making her submissive.

I tried to dominate her and used bondage before. She still laughs if I mention these ideas. She is ok with vanilla.

Some new ideas please

slave552

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 5, 2012
well to make her submissive she would really have to want this what I think a normal girl won't want...

But to make you her sub you could e.g. put on a chastity device and son she would notice the power she's got over you...

Or try to talk about iht with her... O nean you know your girlfriend best...

I hope this helps you :)
A report on how yousfull my advice was is welcome :D

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
She enjoys bondage but just to tie her up, never me. She is just conservative so she cant be interested in chastity devices. However most of the times she seems to become dominant after some talking about it... meaning she changed and started to push me into doing more common tasks like keeping me busy while she moved to my comp. Nothing sexual but annoying and she enjoys it.

We talked about a lot. She laughed. I just need to introduce her a bit more by offering new ideas she might like.

slave552

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 5, 2012
well do I understand right: you want to be dominated BY HER? (Because abobe you write making eather her or you submissive. Now I'm confused :D )
(because you say binding her up is ok but she doesn't do anithing on you)

Well if she likes to command you around she is a bit sadistic... sk give her power over you (this is why I said chastity... well if shs isnt into it :( )

Well you've got to catch her at the fun. This all must be fun for her e.g. if you have sex the next time and she's really hot take her hand and slap YOUR ass withit.

Does this help? And remember: Don't push her star slow :D
report back please how it goes :D

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals