Is hypnosis normal D/s play? (Just starting to leave the Vanilla world)@

newdawn

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 5, 2014
Seattle
I've been chatting online with a Dom, the first Dom encounter i've ever had. Things had been going well, but i'm a virgin to all of this world. He'd have me do mantras with masturbation at specific times of the day and report to him via email. Then, he'd have me finger my ass as i've never done ass play before.

Now... He tried to have me watch a hypnosis wheel on YouTube while performing certain masturbation acts. :confused::confused::confused:

i'm new to all of this, as i'm just stepping away from the vanilla world, so wanted to check with the masses if hypnosis is "normal" to ask a sub to perform.

i thought all of this was by choice and of sound mind?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank Y/you!

newmaleslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 1, 2014
USA
Some doms and dommes do that. But if you feel like you don't want to do it just let your dom know and it can be a limit. That way no other doms or dommes can do it to you. But each dom and domme is different. :)

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
don't mess with the human mind!

the human mind is a very complex and delicate organ!and so i must advise that you all take extreme caution whenever 'hypnotism' is involved!i heard of a tragic case of a woman some years ago who was hypnotised by a so called ' stage hypnotist'-he made her believe she would receive a large electric 'shock' every time she sat or laid down-this was perfectly fine for her up on stage-producing much amusement!but,tragically,when the woman got home and got into bed that night she died!she had not be 'de-programmed' first!:(

Last edited:

newdawn

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 5, 2014
Seattle
Some doms and dommes do that. But if you feel like you don't want to do it just let your dom know and it can be a limit. That way no other doms or dommes can do it to you. But each dom and domme is different. :)

He mentioned this was a "specialty" fetish... i feel a little like i'm letting Sir down, but don't want anyone messing with my head like that...

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I've talked to a lot of doms online and such and it's never come up in a conversation. If you're not comfortable with it, don't do it. Your dom needs to respect your limits.

Agreed, hypnotism is real and some people are very suggestible and it is possible that even innocuous things like youtube clips could affect you. As you are not comfortable decline this, there are plenty more Doms online if he doesn't like it...

Featured Threads

New Personals