Please help me study

Felicity

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 31, 2016
I have to study for an exam.

I would like to ask your help to make me stay focused on my studies.
I will also accept punishments if you feel that I have to be punished.

So far I have to be naked when I am at home and I have my Master's words on my tits.

PM me or post here:

1. Study bound to chair for x hours (between 1 and 4 hours)
I will bound my ankles, knees, waist and arms to the chair near the table (I will let my arms a bit flexible so I can write). I will be with legs apart.

2. Study with legs and arms bound together x hours (between 1 and 4 hours)
I will stay learning bound on a mattress on the floor, on the bed or in the corner. (You can specify the place or you can ask to bound my tits too)

3. Study test1
I will take an online test. For each missed point from 100 I will spank my ass one time on each cheek.

4. Study test2 x (a number between 1 and 5)
I will take a thematic test ( that is harder then test1). These are based on definitions, I will write the missed definition x number of times. They will be quite long ones this is why I limited the line numbers to five.

5. Another dare
Give me another dare how to learn.

Limits in my signature.

Last edited:

Lyb1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 4, 2015
Are you also looking for something else than these pm dare?

Felicity

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 31, 2016
Still have to learn. I would appreciate some help.

Felicity

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 31, 2016
so far

This is what I have done so far:

Studying bound to chair for 3 hours - 2 times.
Studying wearing a crotch tie, summarizing those learned periodically.

I had spankings, toothpaste on my ass and asshole.
I made once a test1 and once a test2.

niraj

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 11, 2016
maybe i can help you. how about we discuss it over kik?
my mim id- niraj_nahata

Felicity

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 31, 2016
Kik

Thank you, but I wouldn't like to use kik for this.

Dominantsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 6, 2016
You can take panties you dont mind stretching. Then get naked except for panties , put your hands also through your legs and hold your books to study. After every page you read, spank your pussy 10 times.

Felicity

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 31, 2016
You can take panties you dont mind stretching. Then get naked except for panties , put your hands also through your legs and hold your books to study. After every page you read, spank your pussy 10 times.

Thank you. You made me learn and kept me wet at the same time.
I am not sure this is how I was expected to do this, but I hope it is at least similar.
I got naked, took my green, elastic panties and sat in the corner of the bed with legs on the floor, wide apart. I introduced my hand through my panties, so the panties came to my elbow. This way I was keeping my book. I was keeping close a spatula for the spankings.

Pulling up my panties by keeping the book, made me horny and wet. I tried to concentrate on my studies, but my thoughts were rambling at least two times. In 2-3 minutes I could read a page (this was not a hard chapter), so it was time for spankings. I didn't give myself very hard spankings. In the beginning, it was quite arousing, irritating a bit at the end.

I stayed learning an hour (from 8:10 till 9:10 PM), I read 26 pages, so I spanked my pussy 260 times. Some things are clearer now than they were when I had started learning, so I think it was a useful time as well.

Lyb1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 4, 2015
Give yourself a number of hours to study each day if you study less you must spank yourself once on your ass for each 30 s once on each breast for each minute and once on your pussy for every 5mn

Every time you take a break you must put toothpaste on your clit.

Cumontits48

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 30, 2016
Hey, u could get an object and tie some string around 1 end then stick the other end of that object in ur pussy. Then tie the other end of that string around ur neck (losely) with ur head facing down towards ur books so every time u lift ur head up from this books, the object will come out of if pussy. Keep putting it back in after to keep u staring at those books :) maybe use like a pen or something that shape for the object

Felicity

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 31, 2016
Learning each day

Give yourself a number of hours to study each day if you study less you must spank yourself once on your ass for each 30 s once on each breast for each minute and once on your pussy for every 5mn

Every time you take a break you must put toothpaste on your clit.

Thank you. I will try with a reasonable 1 hour each day, 3 hours on Sunday.
I will report after 10 days how it went.

Felicity

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 31, 2016
Hey, u could get an object and tie some string around 1 end then stick the other end of that object in ur pussy. Then tie the other end of that string around ur neck (losely) with ur head facing down towards ur books so every time u lift ur head up from this books, the object will come out of if pussy. Keep putting it back in after to keep u staring at those books :) maybe use like a pen or something that shape for the object

Hello,

Thank you for the dare.

It was not easy to find the proper position for the dare. My first thought was to do it kneeling on my mattress, but I did it sitting naked on a chair near the table, with legs wide apart.
I kept on the table the book, a notebook, my phone, and some water.
I took a pen with a rounded end, tying a string to the clip of it. Then I led the string around my neck and fixed it with three knots just above my breast. So my neck was not stressed at all. When I was lifting my head the pen came out from my pussy. I tried to learn this way, but in 2 minutes I realized that my head is too close to the book, I was not able to scroll the book without pen coming out. So I put two pillows on the chair, this way it was a proper distance between my head and the book and I had to keep my head down staring at the book.
I spent an hour reading this way. The pen came out two times, once at a scrolling, and once when I was drinking water; and I had to straighten it 3-4 times. It was moving even with my sighs. The position was very arousing, but I was able to concentrate too. I read almost 40 pages, and I took a few notes.
I enjoyed learning this way, thank you again for it.

Lyb1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 4, 2015
Thank you. I will try with a reasonable 1 hour each day, 3 hours on Sunday.
I will report after 10 days how it went.

Taking it easy haha ;)
Please report via pm as I tend to never stay for long it's very likely I won't see it.

Cumontits48

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 30, 2016
Hello,

Thank you for the dare.

It was not easy to find the proper position for the dare. My first thought was to do it kneeling on my mattress, but I did it sitting naked on a chair near the table, with legs wide apart.
I kept on the table the book, a notebook, my phone, and some water.
I took a pen with a rounded end, tying a string to the clip of it. Then I led the string around my neck and fixed it with three knots just above my breast. So my neck was not stressed at all. When I was lifting my head the pen came out from my pussy. I tried to learn this way, but in 2 minutes I realized that my head is too close to the book, I was not able to scroll the book without pen coming out. So I put two pillows on the chair, this way it was a proper distance between my head and the book and I had to keep my head down staring at the book.
I spent an hour reading this way. The pen came out two times, once at a scrolling, and once when I was drinking water; and I had to straighten it 3-4 times. It was moving even with my sighs. The position was very arousing, but I was able to concentrate too. I read almost 40 pages, and I took a few notes.
I enjoyed learning this way, thank you again for it.

Yw :) hope u do good on ur exams and u did it exactly as I imagined sitting on a chair with the book on the table

Featured Threads

New Personals