Looking for a Mistress

Fo2sh1

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 23, 2016
Hello , I'm 18 , And I'm searching for a Mistress , Not a play mate , I am only interested in a Long term Mistress / slave relationship ,I don't want someone that will disappear after a short time but someone that i can build up a good friendship, relationship with, I really hate short term relationships, In this ad i will try to be detailed as much as possible , but if you have any questions , concerns or comments about myself please pm me

1) ABOUT MYSELF :

Hello I am 18 years old , I am a submissive guy , I enjoy reading , jogging , Going to the gym and especially driving like i can drive all day long without getting tired , I am in College , I have an average hair , not tall or long , i do not work , and i will finish college after 2 weeks ( summer vacation ) so basically i am totally free

1) body type: Athlete with muscles
2) weight: 79kgs, 175lbs
3) height :6'3, 190cm
4) hair color: black
5) eyes color: Black
6) age: 18
7) Dick Size : 7.5 or 8 inches , depends on how horny i am
8) body hair : i am not hairy at all , only my legs are a bit hairy
9) feet size : 11.5

2) ABOUT MYSELF AS A SUB / SLAVE :

*As a Sub/Slave I am obedient and disciplined ,I am honest , openminded and willing to try anything at least once ,I have a high Pain tolerance , i can handle pain tasks very well ,The key word here is : "Endorphin", I am an endorphin BDSM masochist , I am into Pain just to get the euphoric effect of endorphins , i am very tough and can take huge amount of pain,I get toughness from lots of S&M plays

* I am always aware of the wants, needs and expectations of the dominant figures around me and not concerned as much with my own wants, needs and expectations.

* I learn techniques and safety and take the fetish art seriously , I understand that my greatest opportunity for self fulfillment comes from true service and surrender to a Domme / Mistress

* I am a ' SAM ' a Smart-Assed Masochist submissive, i enjoy joking and messing around , for more explanation please read this article that i got from a BDSM website

(The “SAM” Submissive – A “SAM” type submissive, also known as a Smart-Assed Masochist, is just that, a smart-talking submissive with a quick tongue. These submissives are usually only SAMs, or Sammie, to their partners or people they know very well. Usually, their Sammie behavior isn’t actually a cry for attention; it’s just their way of being playful. In fact, most SAMs when actually threatened with punishment will back off, saying that they were only playing and that they didn’t mean anything by it. Occasionally, this behavior can be incredibly frustrating to their partners who, by the time the SAM has agitated their partner into frenzy, are looking to string the SAM submissive up by their toes and see how many fresh red marks can be created. Interestingly enough, most SAM submissives are not actually masochists. They actually do not want to be punished for their actions as, to them; they were just playing around to begin with. The positive thing about a SAM sub is that they are usually great fun and very playful partners. Occasionally, they are playful to an infuriating level and will occasionally push their partners until their partners are ready to torture them just to relieve the stress. Psychologically speaking, a SAM is probably not actually looking for punishment or attention, but just wants to show their affection by acting the way they do. The SAM is usually subdued by a couple of harsh words, because once they realize they have stopped being fun, they do not enjoy the feeling associated with causing their partner actual distress.)

3) What i am looking for in my Mistress \ Domme

* Webcam : not required but it would be great

* Offline or online relationship? I am looking for an Online relationship

* It's okay if my Mistress / Domme has different likes / dislikes because i am willing to adjust my likes / dislikes / limits for the right one

* Looking for a real mistress / domme not a wannabe , an understanding one yet a strict one to put me in my right place , Doesn't have to be experienced

*i want her to be caring , and respect my limits and safe words , i believe that communicating between the sub and dom/me is very important so it would be great if we can talk about anything ,

4) Pictures , Videos , Webcam :

*I Will Provide Some Pictures/Videos proof that I am who I say I am and i expect the same ,, at the beginning I am willing to send pictures to proof that i finished my tasks and i don't mind audio at all ( Skype ) , Once we build trust each i will be sending videos and going on webcam

5) About my Toys ?

I'm sorry but i do not have any toys , but i have some other stuff that can be used exactly as toys , such as ::
- strings
- robes
- candles
- a lot of stuff for spanking
- a lot of rubber bands ( different sizes , small and big ones )
- toothpaste
- stuff for anal if you are interested in Anal
- i made a cock ring by myself
- some lotions and creams for aftercare
- Clothes pins
- And A lot more
- I am very creative and i can make more toys from what i have around ,and i don't mind buying stuff that can help

6) Full Control :

Now Full control is a huge like of mine , I want my mistress / domme to have full control ( Social , private , public , sexual ) i want to reach a point where i can't even blink without a permission , i don't know if that's even possible to be done in an online relationship . but it's a huge like of mine and i really want to try it , and i am willing to give out my getdare account to my mistress to have full control over it .

7) Exposing me or putting any pictures / videos of me online:

That's a limit , I do not want any of my pictures to be online but the only thing i am okay with if my mistress wants to upload an album of me on here or kinktalk as long as my face is not shown in them.

8)My experience with BDSM ?

well , i have been a dom for 2 years , and a sub for 2 years so i understand the feelings of both sides , but i enjoy being a sub more than a dom , i think being a sub is my right place, I had 4 real Mistress / Slave relationships before , As a sub i really didn't try a lot of things because so far i didn't find the right Mistress yet , but here is a list of what i tried ::
- nipple pain
- cock , dick pain ( cbt )
- spanking
- anal
- body writing
- cum play
- piss play
- wax play ( with candles )
- ball busting
- edging
- denied orgasms
- bladder control
- orgasm control
- hidden public
- pain with rubber bands
- body pain
- Bladder control
- crossdressing
- feminization

9)Pushing My Limits :

1.Soft limit: A limit which is not necessarily set in stone. It may be flexible, may be pushed or may change over time and/or with experience or knowledge of that type of play.

2. Hard Limits: Something that i wont do ( but it's negotiable and pushed over time )

When I see someone just talk about “limits” in a BDSM book, I cringe, because as you can see, soft and hard limits are definitely two different things. So if I say that, for instance, being given away is a “limit” – is a “soft limit” or a “hard limit”? The reason this bothers me is because if people read BDSM books and then base their play on what they read, a Dom/me may push or force his/her sub into doing the sub isn’t ready for or isn’t interested in.

You may be saying, “But a sub can always speak up”, and that’s true, but when you combine the “mind fuck” aspect of BDSM with the need to speak up the sub may be too intimidated or afraid to upset or disappoint their Dom/me. Maybe I’m overreacting or overstating this.

I Don't Mind when my Mistress / Domme pushes my limits but she needs to discuss it With me First. because i need to feel comfortable and safety comes first

10) Tasks :

* I enjoy all kind of tasks ,especially tasks that involve exercises and workouts, i can do daily , weekly tasks and offline tasks too , I love any kind of humiliating / degrading tasks , i hate writing lines very much it's like a huge dislike for me

11) About Grammar , Time Zones And Age :

*English is not my native Language Because i am from the Middle east ( From Egypt ) so i apologize if i have any grammar mistakes in this ad

*Time Zones won't cause any problems because i can reschedule my day according to my Mistress , UTC/GMT +2 hours is my time Zone

* Age is just a number to me , I'm okay with any age as long as you are 18+

12) Commitment & Communication:

* I will fully commit to my Mistress , I love to be controlled ( Especially full control ) , I Will always try my best to make my Mistress happy and commit to her It's totally fine if my mistress wants to own another slave , but i will only commit to my mistress , I will be able to talk / communicate daily

13) Likes , Dislikes , Limits , Fetishes and Kinks :

Humiliation
Pain within reason
Clothing control
Bladder control
Full control
Body writing
Masturbation and orgasm control
Spanks
some feminization
degrading
verbal humiliation

*I dislike :
anal play

*Fetishes :

Feet

*kinks :

i Don't have any kinks

*Soft Limits :

- cum play
- piss play

*Hard Limits :

Sounding
Social suicide
Blackmail
Family
Friends
Animals
Breaking the law
Scat
Blood
I'm only okay with hidden public
Anything that will cause permanent damage

Thank you for taking the time and reading this post,I tried to be detailed as much as i can please pm me If you have any questions, concerns or comments about myself

Featured Threads