Sexylittlehippo

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 21, 2015
Hello. I am a very strict switch from the UK and I am looking for 5 slaves. Any gender, between 18 and 30. I will interview and consider any slaves that meet the requirements and will then choose five. Any short and meaningless messages with little information will be immediately disregarded. Below is a list of requirements and a list of things that will make me more likely to choose you. Please include a list of your limits in your message and a list of your toys. Thank you.

Requirements:
•Must be between 18 and 30
•Must be willing to send photos and videos
•Must have lots of free time
•Must be obedient
•Must own a chastity belt
•Must own at least one other toy

Even better if:
•You let me post some photos to kinktalk
•You like anal
•You like to, and have the resources to, cross dress
•You are British or American
•You are a healthy body weight
•You are willing to eat your own cum
•You are willing to use diapers
•You like piss play.

jman13

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 4, 2016
me

I want to be your slave mistress.i have everything you are looking for and even the bonus stuff.im a 21 year old athletic male from the us and has lots of experience.kik me:jjmiller_13

EndoStructure899

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 14, 2015
Slave Application!

Hi Mistress, I would absolutely love to be your slave!I am a 18 year old male slave from Canada, who really likes to try any new fetish or kink; and as such I'll try anything at least once so I have no hard limits at all except family. I'm available all day mostly, and can definitely send photos and videos to please and prove to you I accomplished something you asked of me. I do always try my best to be obedient and as far as toys go I do have a chasity belt, plug, and dildo which I haven't used yet as I've been looking for someone to teach me how to use them. I have only tried light anal but I do really enjoy it haha, and cross dressing I can and have the resources to do; also I am 151 lbs and about 5"10-5"11 and I go to the gym every other day as I'm trying to tone up so I think I'm in good shape. Any thing else I would love to try and I can purchase toys or anything else I would need to get started. A bit about me, I love playing football, I really want a 6 pack and that cool "V" shape(but is really hard to do), I'm looking for a hopefully longer term relationship with a owner/dom, and I like designing games/applications. If you think I'm worthy enough to be reviewed my kik is LLLLLLJustinLLLLLL (6L Justin 6L) sorry for it being so confusing and I hope to see you there!(or you can PM me your kik or other means to contact you such as Skype)

Bensned1212

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 16, 2016
Hello mistress I'm willing to do anything you wish, I also meet the requirements, please Kik me at bensned1212

AC13_4_cam_miss

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 4, 2016
Application

Name: Adam

Hello mistress I would like to apply for the above position. I own small dildo, cock ring and have used shoe lace and rope to bound parts of my body. If you desire I will buy new toys to satisfy you. My limits are no urine or shit, I don't eat cum either I am willing to try most things. Anal, cbt, cd, JOI, rp, pictures, cam play I have done it all for a previous miss.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Jd71955

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2015
I can be ur slave I fit all requirements and bonuses my kik is jd71955

CamSlave6690

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2014
Hello Mistress I have sent you a pm containing answers to all the questions you have asked with detailed information as requested

Anal772

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 14, 2015
dublin
hi mistress im 18 from ireland im interested in been your slave. if you would like to interview me on kik that would be great my kik is dillon925. hope to hear from you

SissyAlex

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 4, 2015
Your future slave.

Hello Mistress,

Well, I'm Alex, from Switzerland.

I am 20, 1m90 tall, brown hair,brown eyes, single, live alone and i'm learning informatic engineer at university.

I would like to build a serious relationship Mistress/slave Pet/ by e-mail, kik, etc.. as you wish

I'm looking for a Mistress, that give me some task, instruction, assignments that humiliate me.

I'm into feet fetish, crossdressed , BDSM, Roleplay, etc.. and some new things I not again discover

I'm not a kid, I'm not like all this others that juste want to jerk off and go away. I will be available for you 24/24. And do everything you want. I juste want to find a real mistress/daddy that like to do what she like. Share what we love to do.

We will introduce ourself and get acquainted for the beginning

Add me on Kik : snoukkkkk
Best Regarde

Alex.

Harrychris7312

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 19, 2016
London, UK
Willing and ready

Hi mistress

I'm Harry. 28. U.K.

Looking for a mistress to own me over kik

Looking to do tasks and prove over kik with pics

Add me please mistress and see where we go

Harrychris7312 on kik

MaleCamSlave89

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 29, 2011
Male slave 26 years old.

Very eager, very few limits! Can serve both on cam and KIK.

My KIK: slaverichard
My skype: malecamslave1989

Please give me a chance to serve you!

Iwanttobeasissy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 21, 2016
Hello mistress's. I'm a sissy male 21 years old. Live with step mum so I can dress up in here clothes and make up. I play with my Arse and my cum to. I do anything you say. I can send pictures and videos. My kik is iwanttobeasissy

Wiling to do everything in the list and more

Please message me kik my kik is

Iwanttobeasissy

Edelman4698

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 26, 2016
Hey im a 18 year old slave
My kik is chris_4698
My likes are anal, watersports, cumplay
Im ok with you using my pics on kinktalk
Im also available on skype

Last edited:

Femor

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 14, 2016
Hello Mistress.

I'm Femor. I'm 20-years-old, I have a lot of spare time as of late, am willing to send whatever you'd like, will listen to any command you give, and unfortunately doesn't have any toys yet, but would like to get some.

My Kik is NPC_Dude, Skype is ffdpman2, and anything else you would need to know, feel free to get ahold of me.

I look forward to serving you!

analdog

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 2, 2014
analdog

Hello miss, I wish to serve you. Until then you can enjoy this.
Its-that.tumblr .com/search/analdog.
Kik analdog

Featured Threads

New Personals