I am online

indian_slut

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 21, 2015
Hi Masters,Mistresses,

I am online and looking for some humiliating tasks.
I dont have any toys, only household items.

Limits: face pic, anal, blood, parmanent, pee and poo.

monkai

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2015
get naked, down on all four and see how many of your dirty panties can you fit into your mouth without gagging:)

Meorin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2014
Hey indian_slut,

You arent online anymore so I feel like im late for this. Ill give it a shot anyways and just write down any ideas i can think of:

1. 5 Random objects up your pussy. Go for things that can be used, but usually wouldnt. For example a remote control, a tube of mustard, a little bottle, a candy bar, like how many spoons can you make fit in there? You get where I am going with this.

2. Shove a pair of panties up your cunt and edge/orgasm (this is up to you, but stick with your choice.) but be stimulated for at least 5 minutes each time. Repeat this with a new pair of panties for every day left of this week and keep them all stored. Each day you will wear one of these panties messed up till the week is done. (This one is strongly ripped of droptokons thread/idea, not my own work!)

3. I guess you got pegs, dont you? How many can you fit on your body? Try separately for each boob and your cunt. What do you run out first: space on your boob/pussy or pegs to use?

4. You want to go messy? How about this: Take a tube/glass of ketchup, mustard, honey, nutella, peanut butter, bbq sauce, tooth paste... all of these things you have and are willing to play with. Try to get 6 different things and a dice. Give every item a number and roll the dice. Take a bit of the stuff you rolled for and put it on your fingers. Rub your clit with this till you edge. Repeat until a number is rolled for the third time. Now you can go cum. If you still want more orgasms, start reading and following instructions again at : "Give every item a number and roll the dice. Take a bit..."

Just let me know if you want me to come up with more stuff (you can ask for a specific direction, if you want to.).

Have fun
Happy suffering
Meorin aka Jan

Featured Threads

New Personals