24 male master seeks female slave for serious and long term relationship

wifehacker

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 2, 2017
Hello.

Are you kinky, and looking for some dares and tasks, to satisfy your needs?
You have, or you have not sex toys, no problem! You are little afraid of the tasks?

So due to summertime madness, my last few long-term subs have gone disappearing again, and i am looking for new slaves.

I am modest, but just master. About relationship, i can be very flexible, but main things through the relationship must be honesty and trust. I can firmly sure, that non of my subs, have had any problems with me or with my tasks, everything can be figured out and all problems and bottlenecks solved. As mentioned above, no toys or experience is needed, i can work whatever you have, and all tasks would be concentrated to give you pleasure.

If you are interested please PM and we will talk more about rules and limits.
XoX

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hello.

Are you kinky, and looking for some dares and tasks, to satisfy your needs?
You have, or you have not sex toys, no problem! You are little afraid of the tasks?

So due to summertime madness, my last few long-term subs have gone disappearing again, and i am looking for new slaves.

I am modest, but just master. About relationship, i can be very flexible, but main things through the relationship must be honesty and trust. I can firmly sure, that non of my subs, have had any problems with me or with my tasks, everything can be figured out and all problems and bottlenecks solved. As mentioned above, no toys or experience is needed, i can work whatever you have, and all tasks would be concentrated to give you pleasure.

If you are interested please PM and we will talk more about rules and limits.
XoX

In March of 2017 you were 21. How are you now 24 years old in 2018? This is super sketchy. Here's a link to your post from a year ago when you were 21.

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/showthread.php?p=98195#post98195

This makes that line above where you say "the main things through relationship must be honesty and trust" seem very false. So how is one to be honest with you when you cannot be honest yourself?

wifehacker

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 2, 2017
Hello

Thank you for pointing that out, my birthday is in in the beginning of the may, 1994, so if i remember correctly few weeks back, i had 24 candles on birthday cake.

As you observe all my posts, then you should see, that i have mistaken with my age in many many posts(22 and 23 are mixed all through many posts, for last year), and even if i have registered, i have set my age wrong, but not to confuse anybody, i have changed it not to seen. So yes, my age is not right by a day, but is it so big mistake (not deliberate at any means, just out of my own recklessness) to be made?

I will correct the topic after i finish this letter.

I apologize for your inconvenience.

XoX

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Call it what you want. I don't know anyone that forgets or mistakes their own age that often. So if it's legit you just forget or are careless, you should slow it down a tiny bit when posting. A sub that Sees a Dom who rushes his post or overlooks details such as his age may think he's just as careless with other things and that in turn could cause you to miss out on lots of potentials.
Subs want a Dom who takes the time and effort to do it right. Prove to them that you deserve the chance.
Good luck on your search.

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
I have to agree with subzzzero.

It is not a casual thing to just "forget" your own age and then continue to have multiple posts with the wrong age all with in a years time all being another year older then the last during 2017.

This sounds so fishy, that i would assume you would be underage because you cannot keep your age straight at all.

Not to mention no submissive would ever trust you after looking into how many times you lied about your age in at least the last year.

wifehacker

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 2, 2017
Hello

If you have any complaints, then please either PM directly so we don't spam under my post(which is inevitable by now), or if you really are afraid, that i am underaged, then please report, and i will gladly prove my age to a admins.

This all thing is about one post, where i mentioned my age wrong (and i did "lied" myself year younger, which makes no sense, if i would like to pretend to be older) and all other posts are at right age.

And instead of adding just a question, that what is wrong with my age, you both instantly directed the focus on my dominant abilities, and yeah, now after this two time directly stateing that i am no good to be a master, it will be hard to convince that presumption. Thank you a lot. (Please understand my irritation.)

I apologize for your inconvenience.

XoX

NaturallyCurious

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 3, 2017
Lafayette, LA
I agree with Subzzzero as well. As a female Dominant your ad raised nothing but red flags for me.

If you are worried about your ability as a Dom being question, I’m sure you wouldn’t mind answering the following questions.

What are your personal philosophies when it comes to BDSM, kink, different kink centered relationships?

How long have you been a Dom? (Actively in the lifestyle?)
Is your experience solely internet based, or do you have real life experience as a Dom or Top?

To you, what’s the difference between a Dom and a Top?

Have you ever collared a submissive?

Are you a member of any kink/fetish groups in real life (not online)?

Have you ever attended a kink education/safety workshop?

Are you accepted in your local kink community?

Have you ever been vetted before?

(I have more questions, but I don’t want to overwhelm you.)

Featured Threads

New Personals