Rlee

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 24, 2019
21 male switch looking for female dom/sub/switch or short term male dom!

Likes: Control, edging, light pain, light punishments, teasing, guided touching
Limits: Unsafe, illegal, scat, messy
Limits as a sub: Permanent, blood, public, face/full body pics, humiliation other than mild

My Kik is rleeeee

NeptuneX

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 17, 2019
Hello,
I'm Neptune, experienced and bored mistress.
I'm searching for new female slaves, i'm full of male - only free talk if you want but do not bother me.
18+ - all skin, all body, I am only interested in your attitude.
I'm also curious to try to control a couple.

If you want to know more just kike me on : MissNeptuneX

See you

stevesilence

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 16, 2015
Hello there I am looking for a female submissive/slave any age, any location, and any body type.

I am open to all fetishes obviously my main one is spanking but also I want a submissive whose into being controlled ( control that is mutually agreed upon) And I seriously do love all body sizes, also I am very understanding when it comes to a hectic schedule also I am very caring and protective of my submissive if interested message me here or better yet on Kik xXstevesilenceXx

OnlineHumiliateSlv

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2015
My Kik is OnlineHumiliateSlve. I'm a 24 year old woman looking for a strictly online master or mistress who will call me dumb and make me feel stupid and talk down to me like I'm the dumbest, most airheaded, vapid bitch as often and as much as possible. Please read my likes and limits on my profile carefully before contacting me! Thank you!

Secretsissy74

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 11, 2019
I've done it again and dressed up, it makes me feel horny, submissive and humilated. I need someone to abuse me for it

Kik: Secretsissy74

goodbaitjl

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 16, 2014
kik: goodbaitjl

I'm looking for a worthless whore to use and abuse. I'll control you completely, including choosing what you wear, when you pee and cum, and what you do during the day.

I'm most into humiliation, degradation, orgasm control, and public. But let me know what you're into and we can go from there.

I'll train you to be an obedient slave. Pictures are required.

Send me a message on kik to discuss limits and to be evaluated.

davdev8788

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 27, 2019
I am looking for a female slave/sub for roleplay or task, even open to short/mid term master slave relationship.
text me on kik -> davdev8788

hiemsq

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 16, 2015
34 M switch, looking for anyone to play with. Kik same as username here.

Featured Threads

New Personals