Revelation About Myself?

mrdrprof

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 29, 2017
This may drag on, but please stick with me

So recently, like only 2 months ago, I got a brazillian. It truly wasn't out of any desire or kink or anything. I was just a REALLY hairy guy and shaving always irritated my skin, no matter how much I took care of it. Anyways, I got the treatment, enjoyed how easy it really was, and was happy with the results. Especially since they lasted. Anyways, 5 weeks later, I go back after the hair regrew. Same thing, then it grew back

So cut back to today. I realized something. Looking back at myself since the moment after I got the brazilian, I was not only more horny, but was also more into being a sub. Like when my hair was growing back, I noticed that I didn't even go on this site at all, but looking back, I would always go on this site looking for mistresses when I was hairless.

Is it weird to think that just the amount of hair I have may play a factor on whether or not I want to be a sub? Also, when the hair was growing back, it's not like I wanted to be more of a dom, but it seemed like my sex drive and overall horniness was just way lower than normal.

Any thoughts? I haven't been on this site in weeks, but after getting the brazillian again today, I logged back onto the site without thinking.

shayla

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2015
It sounds like once you get the brazillian that you look at yourself more feminily and that turns your on, nice and smooth shaven all over, if you dressed up like a woman you could probably pass as a lady

Featured Threads

New Personals