MissSarah

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 28, 2013
27 year old dominant female seeking a dominant female of any age

27 female domme seeks any age/female domme in any location

Yes, you read right...female mistress seeking female mistress.

Let me put a filter in here - I am NOTlooking for ANYmale contact. Not my thing. Not that it will is anything for the illiterate, stupid or desperate.

Sorry to start a bit negative. I've got a low threshold tolerance for guys who can't get past the pink female sign and jump in my face without reading further.

Big clensing breath and starting from where I want to start from :

I have a wonderful, obedient, female plaything sub. We fight occasionally, we make up in the best ways. She's a young, intelligent woman that is beginning to explore all kinds of avenues to sensuality with my guidance. Note I said guidance, not because I said so.
Yes, she is my sub, my fucktoy, my plaything. But I do so with respect and genuine care to protect her real life from harm and exploitation.

We want to explore the idea of two women domming her cooperatively. Not two mistresses setting conflicting tasks. Cooperation. Even the act of discussing and modifying tasks for her as she listens in pushes her hot buttons, and by association mine too.

I am a realist. The tasks that we set her must be achievable. Not ridiculously boring, repetitive, damaging physically or socially, legal and with consideration to her environment - living and educational. Yes, I push her comfort zones, but in a controlled manner.

So, I would invite suitable dommes to contact us - yes, she will be an equal partner in selecting a suitable person. This is after all, her life that is being affected.

In the first instance please pm me here. After that we can email or chat through other means.

Sarah and Stacey.

• Kinks:
Orgasm and clothing control. Anal and vaginal insertions. Self bondage,humiliation, embarrassment

• Experience:
Few years as a domme, few more as a lesbian, even more as a female.
Few longer term subs, few more short term, even more "I wish..."

• Limits:
Males are a deal breaker.

Featured Threads

New Personals