mr smith

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 7, 2014
im currently looking for ideas to further my humiliation, i am diapered and wearing a bra and corset as per my wifes demand, i need ideas to further humiliate me by the time she gets home or ill be spanked with a belt until i cant sit anymore, if she doesnt like the humiliation ideas i will be spanked anyways

Sir4slave

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 7, 2016
Perhaps this?

im currently looking for ideas to further my humiliation, i am diapered and wearing a bra and corset as per my wifes demand, i need ideas to further humiliate me by the time she gets home or ill be spanked with a belt until i cant sit anymore, if she doesnt like the humiliation ideas i will be spanked anyways

Would your wife be enjoying you shared publicly with degradation & exposure?

punished couple

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 25, 2016
You could always greet her at the door holding her strapon for her to use on you. Just sit down or kneel down so it is the first thing she sees

shayla

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2015

Next time your locked like this, at the end of the day when your wife comes home, beg her to take you to dinner, dressed just like this,

Featured Threads

New Personals