Master for new sub

Slightlypervy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 2, 2014
My name is Jay, I am 43 years old from the UK. I am a Master and I am looking for a new female submissive to train and have an online relationship with.
I am a fitness nut, I like to push myself constantly and always have a challenge ahead of me, a trait I would look for in my sub, to push herself, to be the best that she can be.
I have over ten years experience in online domination and several years experience offline as well. I have had a couple of long term relationships with a sub, over a year, so I am looking for commitment not just a weeks playtime. Let me state straight away that this is not just contact two or three times a week, this is every day. This will be intense training and an intense experience so if you are not prepared to be a full on 24/7 submissive then this is not for you. I do not play at this.
I like to take control of my subs life completely whilst also allowing for the fact that sometimes real life can just get in the way. I like to control routines, clothing, sexual activities, spending, diet. None of which I would expect straight away. I am a big believer in trust which has to be earnt from both parties over time which is why we would just start by chatting and move slowly into my domination of you.
There would be an overriding set of rules for our relationship, which we would agree upon together, that must be adhered to at all times. There would then be set daily routines and then further tasks as part of your training.
I am a caring Master with a very strict expectation of your behaviour. If you are not prepared for an intense relationship please do not get in touch.
I have very few limits personally, however I will respect your limits.
A few of my likes are orgasm denial, pissing, toilet denial, pain, hidden public, humiliation, degradation, stretching, anal, punishments, teasing, control, fisting
It is important that none of my likes are on your Limits list, they may be dislikes because part of your training would be to learn to crave them.
I have no preference to my sub other than being female, intelligent and preferably over 25, this is primarily due to experience with younger subs not being mature enough to comprehend exactly what they are getting in to. I want someone who can also hold a conversation and have an opinion. My subs are always allowed to express themselves freely as long as it is done respectfully. That is my most important rule, that I am always to be spoken to respectfully.
I do like to have pictures and videos, which would be introduced gradually once trust is established with one exception, once we start to communicate we would both send a picture to confirm we are who we say we are.
If you are interested in chatting and getting to know me better or have any questions feel free to pm me or kik me masterjay2213
Jay

Featured Threads

New Personals