Ca_ac123

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 11, 2017
18 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female of any age

Hello,

I would like to introduce myself. I am a 18 year old male dominant looking for a female or females for online control.

I would say that I am not your typical dom. At least, not according to what I generally see on these websites. I want you to enjoy talking to me, in and out of play. I like someone that I can talk to, and just generally enjoy chatting with.

I'm quite an experienced master but I am happy to take on both people new to being a slave and those more experienced.

I would say that I'm a firm but fair master, who will respect your limits but try to push you towards new things that might be out of your comfort zone (but i would never force you to do anything you don't want to do).

I would say that pics are not neccessary, however i believe that they are an integral part of building a master slave partnership so they would be prefered. All other limits are fine and will be respected. Also, Your likes/dislikes are very important to me as they will help me with tasks that i will set you.

If you want to be my slave or simply want to know more, you can PM me here or message me at my kik.
kik: ca_ac123

I look forward to hearing from you

• Kinks:
Any and all.

• Experience:
I've had several slave/submissive relationships before, so i am quite experienced.

• Limits:
Previously stated

Featured Threads

New Personals