men in chastity

muttslutt91

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
May 26, 2011
Arlington, VA.
You can't even tie yourself up as a present for us. Men don't do anything for us. I am doing this as a favor for you.
Also the " hee hee" is a bit childish and should not be used in a proper e-mail to me as a Mistress. It is fine in casual conversation.

lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011
I understand well as long as you two have fun that is all that matters in end :) have a fun time and enjoy the day.

Very sorry about the hee hee just a bad habit over all.

muttslutt91

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
May 26, 2011
Arlington, VA.
it is fine. just attempt to ween it out of your everyday conversation. She will be wearing a red dress with a slit up the side clean up to her thigh and a black garter belt. As for myself, I will be wearing a tux with a red tie and vest. She like me in the suit and I love her in her red dress as I can enjoy the slip of a hand around her thigh to feel her silky smooth thighs.

lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011
That actually sounds great. Red is so sexual and makes people appear red hot. Also the slit on the side will look inviting I am sure. Seems like a perfect outfit.

lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011
One can hope :) I am sure she has something planned as well, just makes sense to.

muttslutt91

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
May 26, 2011
Arlington, VA.
if not, I can wait. I just don't know if she can. I wear the pants and make the plans in our relationship. always have. have since I was 17. ever since our first date.

lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011
I see, ok do you are way more Dom then submissive and she is more submissive then Dom?

muttslutt91

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
May 26, 2011
Arlington, VA.
it has always been that way, it is just how our personalities fit together.I am sure that when you find the boy/girl of your dreams you will know and have a relationship as wonderful as Sara Jude and I do.

lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011
I sure hope so :) gives me something to look forward to!! Besides doing these fun things, exercising, drawing and writing.

Mmm.. I will have 3 hours to do nothing OO I better pop in a good movie or so as well. I can't draw with hands behind my back so I will have to pop in a movie to past some time the way I figure it I can take the 20 pics, 5 at the start and 5 every hour after, or I can always record it via web cam, but that would not work a whole lot when I am just there, either way I will have to untie my hands to take pictures.. the benefits of having someone there to help.

lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011
Yes very true but before I can love I have to love myself so that is why i exercise!!! well try to anyway $$

muttslutt91

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
May 26, 2011
Arlington, VA.
you do have to love yourself. Sometimes it is the other person who loves you first. If someone shows deep interest talk to them, attempt. You will know how things will go as you go through them.

lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011
Very true, I do have to find people it hurts when rejected but will always heal in time, that I know, I got rejected a few times in High School

Featured Threads

New Personals