Share Your Fantasy...

devilsown

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 29, 2008
Mine too is to be tied to the bed naked. Edged for long periods before being allowed to cum and with a full bladder needing to pee

lydiab6

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 15, 2008
I often fantasize about being tied, spread eagle to a bed and either
A) teased for hours but not allowed to cum, but begging to
or
B) being teased and forced to cum over and over and over again

HornyAndLooking

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2008
I have a few actually.

Other than that, I want a woman with luscious lips to fuck in the mouth with a strap on while my boyfriend fucks her doggy-style. Then I want to lick her pussy for hours.

That is similar to one of mine. To be with a man and a woman and have them use me. Her with a strap-on, him with his cock and either of them using their hands or mouth.

To be in a larger city where I've never been before and dressed in something really sexy. My favorite would be the classic school girl outfit with collar and leash like odineu described. Alternately a maid costume or just sexy lingerie would also be great. Then led around in public. They could also use one of those remote control vibrators on me at random. Take me into a restaurant and turn it on at maximum right when I'm about to order. ;)

The last one, and the one I want most to make happen - To be in a hotel room (preferably a nice hotel) in a city where I've never been and no one knows me with 3 men and 3 women. To have them all use me however they want. One by one or several at once. To have it all video taped. Then when they've all had their way with me I'm left tied to the bed, my arms tied down to the foot of the bed and my legs tied back over my head with my knees in my chest. My ass at the end of the bed, a ball gag in my mouth and a strap-on in my used, dripping ass. Left to be found by the maid or whoever next comes into the room.

It would be even better if they decided to enjoy me before letting me go too. :p

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 8, 2008
For me, i'd like to be waking up to my GF's pussy in my face and me not being able to move [tied up]. and she using toys on me, such as butt plug vibrater and chasity belt on me, and strap-on. And telling me id get it harder if i cam.
With her doing me with the strap-on, id be ankles up in the air connected to a shelf on my wall, so that if i did come id come in my face.

cfnm_patient

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 1, 2009
As a switch I've got both Dom and sub fantasies.

But I'd love to be tied to a bed and used for the amusment of one or more women. Some CBTsounding and bondage, being stimulated until my balls are milked dry, ridden for their pleasure etc.,

slaveslut

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 16, 2008
id like to be dressed in all rubber with a chastity belt on and a strapon on over that (so my mistress could still plesure herself) my only available openings being my ass and mouth. my mistress would force me to drink her piss and lick her ass and pussy and she would strapon fuck me in the ass and mouth and when she is finised with me she would leave me tied up in rubber and locked in a dog cage with a vibrator in my ass and a penis gag in my mouth

odineu

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 18, 2008
Still...

Yeah I really want to get tied up and all like my previous post, it's an undying fantasy... man... lol

rgjmce

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 27, 2009
my fantasy is pretty simple, i would love to be dared by a girl, to walk outside naked for a certain amount of time, nothing too public, just somewhere where i will probably be seen but maybe not

jonihorn

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 17, 2009
mine is to be dressed in my gf's sister's panties and her bra while making out with her (gf sister) and she stroking me

PaddleFan

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 2, 2009
I've had threesoms with another guy and a girl. I'd like to have one with two girls. Came close once or twice, but just hasn't happened.

lulu

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 9, 2009
If we all live out our fantasies wouldn't we all be happier?

lulu

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 9, 2009
Fantasies should just be called stuff we haven't got around to doing yet.

Charcoal12

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 18, 2009
San Diego
Me with a woman who really likes the way I am and teaches me to be a real women.
That includes everything from sex with men and everything else.

PaddleFan

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 2, 2009
fantasy

Fantasies should just be called stuff we haven't got around to doing yet.

Some fantasies I don't think I'd actually want to act out. Pretending and fantasy is good for some things which probably shouldn't really be done. I'm sure we all have things we dream about but wouldn't do in real life either because it would be harmful or illegal or our neighbours would move away if they caught us....

mddk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 20, 2009
uk
My fantasies change all the time, some I fantasize about doing and some will always remain fantasy. I think the best type are spontanious like seeing someone while out and without thinking a fantasy appears. Maybe I just daydream too much lol.

DDK

Anjelen

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
To crush my enemies; See them driven before me, and to hear the lamentation of their women!

... No, in all seriousness, i can't honestly say i've had a kinky fantasy that hasn't come true yet. As to the ones that i'd like to repeat...

- Public sex in a classroom; guess the teacher shouldn't have blurted out 'Prove it' when i said i didn't need sex ed and could i be excused; particularly not with my girlfriend and her exhibitionist fantasy two seats from me.

- Getting outrageously drunk, then waking up in a random person's room to find out the beer goggles seem to have work in my favor, followed by good sex.

- Consentual Non-consent; that was an interresting one. I'm a Dominant but not usually an aggressor.

- the list is endless... ;)

aku

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 11, 2013
just................

i want to always walk behind my mistress as a personal maid and slave
and be a loveable slave to her :eek:

janedoe765

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 26, 2013
For me, it would be to be double fucked by 2 men at the same time using tooth paste as lube, while being spanked, and having pegs on my nipples and clit, while having wax dropped on my genitals and then have a third guy just oral fucking me

Featured Threads

New Personals