U.K. & Ireland

johncarter2595

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 15, 2016
28 year old dominant female seeking a submissive male of any age

I am looking for someone very special for a very specific kink of mine.

I seek a male sub with access to google calendar for online calendar control. You will be expected to account for all your time whether at work, leisure, sleep, everything. I will make amendments to your plans as I see fit, delete things I feel are unnecessary and add in things I want you to do. They will range from mundane to sexual but will not all be sexual. I will be requiring photo or video proof of certain things but face will not be necessary.

You should crave control and enjoy losing your right to make decisions. you should have a smart phone to download the google calendar so you can check updates and changes regularly.

read the limits and deal breakers section and if you still feel you would like the opportunity to be my online calendar control bitch then you may apply.

Applications must state:
  • First name
  • limits hard and soft
  • any experience with this kind of control
  • why you want to be controlled this way
  • what makes you suitable for this position

• Kinks:
CONTROL, humiliation, degradation, piss, nappy play, orgasm denial, anal.

• Experience:
over a decade online and real time as a dominant and my whole life as a control freak ;)

• Limits:
I will not ask you to do anything illegal, anything involving children or animals, anything that would expose you to family friends or colleagues, anything permanent, anything showing your face or anything that would pierce the skin.

I will always keep within your hard limits.

you must be ok with sending videos and photos, nappy play, piss, orgasm denial, humiliation, degradations, anal.
Please do not apply if any of the above are in your limits as these are non negotiable.
First name - john
age-21
country-india
limits hard and soft- family public scat shaving
any experience with this kind of control- little experience
why you want to be controlled this way-i love to get dominated by females mistress

a2mslutboy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 1, 2015
Abuse me x

Hi Mistress can I please apply...

First name - ROBERT
age - 33
country - UK
limits hard and soft - SOUNDING, ILLEGAL, VOMIT
any experience with this kind of control - 8 YRS ON/OFF MISTRESS
why you want to be controlled this way - I LOVE BEING USED AND ABUSED, HUMILIATED AND DEGRADED
what makes you suitable for this position - VERY EAGER AND WILLING TO PROVE MY WORTH X

HOPE WE CAN CHAT SOON

johncarter2595

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 15, 2016
First name- john
age-21
country- india
limits hard and soft- face, family,scat,blood, extream pain,shaving
any experience with this kind of control- about 2 months
why you want to be controlled this way- i love female domination i love when female control me
what makes you suitable for this position- i wanna try new things i want to be under your control i love to be your slave

add me on kik john.carter25995

johncarter2595

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 15, 2016
28 year old dominant female seeking a submissive male of any age

I am looking for someone very special for a very specific kink of mine.

I seek a male sub with access to google calendar for online calendar control. You will be expected to account for all your time whether at work, leisure, sleep, everything. I will make amendments to your plans as I see fit, delete things I feel are unnecessary and add in things I want you to do. They will range from mundane to sexual but will not all be sexual. I will be requiring photo or video proof of certain things but face will not be necessary.

You should crave control and enjoy losing your right to make decisions. you should have a smart phone to download the google calendar so you can check updates and changes regularly.

read the limits and deal breakers section and if you still feel you would like the opportunity to be my online calendar control bitch then you may apply.

Applications must state:
  • First name
  • limits hard and soft
  • any experience with this kind of control
  • why you want to be controlled this way
  • what makes you suitable for this position

• Kinks:
CONTROL, humiliation, degradation, piss, nappy play, orgasm denial, anal.

• Experience:
over a decade online and real time as a dominant and my whole life as a control freak ;)

• Limits:
I will not ask you to do anything illegal, anything involving children or animals, anything that would expose you to family friends or colleagues, anything permanent, anything showing your face or anything that would pierce the skin.

I will always keep within your hard limits.

you must be ok with sending videos and photos, nappy play, piss, orgasm denial, humiliation, degradations, anal.
Please do not apply if any of the above are in your limits as these are non negotiable.
First name - john
age- 21
country- india
limits hard and soft- face, scat, public, family , shaving
any experience with this kind of control- 2 months
why you want to be controlled this way - i love female domination
My kik- john.carter25995
what makes you suitable for this position

Shadofury

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 17, 2017
Request

Hi,my name os Carlos im 25 from Spain. My limits are permanent damage and Blood.

Why i want to be controlled or i must be controlled, since i was Young i always was been controlled by family, and gf. My exgf was really controller, now that im alone i feel unprotected and i dont know what to do in some moments. I never do It online, but i work many times with Google calendar to remember appointments and things ti do.

About my experience is all my Life. I always was controlled and i love to be It, i really dont want to take decision as if i must take a shower, eat, meet with Friends, wear chastity device, masturbate or any other things.

My kik is shadofury and my email is [email protected]

I Hope to hear about you to give my control again to someone

Featured Threads

New Personals