(UK) London: M/Sub/46 seeks M/Dom/All ages ~ Keeping it real.

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Submissive
Region
U.K. & Ireland

Subsumed

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 6, 2013
46 year old submissive male seeking a dominant male of any age

We all enjoy reading about total ownership and submission, but in fact most of us have lives we need to get on with. I do, and you probably do too.
I am a slim non-hairy educated man with a vanilla life, but a kinky submissive side I love to explore. If you like the thought that somewhere there is someone who will do what you want, not because they want to, but because it will give you pleasure, then read on.
I'm a good writer, and will happily share my experiences and feelings, and (unusually) believe in truthfulness online. Good relationships take time to develop, and I'm willing to put in the effort to achieve that, 10 minutes on cam and then goodbye does nothing for me.

• Kinks:
I love calling myself 'owned', and obeying the wishes of others. Ownership means doing as asked, demonstrating that it has been done, and accepting punishment if it cannot. Ownership means regarding your body, particularly your genitals, as being something you walk around in but which exists for the pleasure of others. Ownership means surrendering your orgasms to another, having, or not having, one as you're told.

• Experience:
I have had four or five periods of ownership, each one lasting for a number of weeks, agreed in advance and extendable on the agreement of both parties.
I once met-up with one of these owners, some time after the initial period, and submitted to his (gentle) wishes.

• Limits:
If you've read this far you can guess.

Featured Threads

New Personals