Alcoholic

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 11, 2016
[Story] CNN News Anchor Ashleigh Banfield Admits Having Sex with Her Son

006_1000.jpg

Paparazzi says, "Hello Ashleigh, thanks granting me a short interview in your office. Listen, I heard from my other paparazzi friends that you have a sexual relationship with your eighteen year old son. Is that true?"

Ashleigh Banfield replies, "Of course not. I'm a respected news anchor on cable television and have my own show. What you just said is pure nonsense. Where did the source of this rumor come from anyway? Do you know?"

Paparazzi says, "Yes, I do. It was your son."

Ashleigh replies, "That fucking bastard. I told him to never tell anybody about us."

Paparazzi says, "So, you are admitting to having sex with your son?"

Ashleigh replies, "No, I'm not. My personal life is none of your business. This conversation is over. Stop asking questions and get out of my office."

Paparazzi says, "Anything you want, but wouldn't you like to know what else he said about you?"

Ashleigh replies, "I suppose so, but make it quick. I'm a busy woman."

Paparazzi says, "He likes when you take a shower early in the morning then walk around the house wearing only a towel wrapped around you. In the kitchen you prepare something quick for breakfast, like toast and jelly. Anyway, sometimes your towel falls to the floor and reveals your naked body. When that happens, your son said that he gets an erection and begins playing with himself under the table. You are always running late, so you take a few bites of toast then pick up the towel and go to your bedroom to get dressed for the day. Meanwhile, your son continues masturbating while thinking about fucking your smooth shaved pussy then ejaculates into a paper towel."

Ashleigh replies, "I never knew that. What else did he say?"

Paparazzi says, "He said that his sexual relationship with you started about six months ago on his eighteenth birthday. You asked him a couple of days earlier what he would like most as a gift and he replied that he wanted to have sex with you. On his birthday you stripped naked then got on your knees between his legs, unzipped his pants and gave him a blowjob which culminated with him cumming in your mouth."

Ashleigh replies, "That never happened and is purely fictional. Anyway, I only have about a minute left. Tell me what else he said then I have to get back to work."

Paparazzi says, "The day after his birthday you came home from work at the usual time and sat next to him on the living room couch. After a while he started trying to unbutton your blouse, but you kept playfully pushing his hands away. To make a long story short, ten minutes later you and your son were naked and fucking. He claims to be now having sex with you almost every day. Is that true?"

Ashleigh replies, "No, it's just another lie. Your time is up. Goodbye."

Paparazzi says, "Could I say one last thing? It will be brief."

Ashleigh replies, "Go ahead."

Paparazzi says, "I would just like to say that you have a gorgeous body and look awesome naked."

Ashleigh replies, "How do you know that? You have never seen me naked."

Paparazzi says, "Yes I have. Your son gave me a video of you and him having sex."

Ashleigh replies, "Son of a bitch."

Featured Threads

New Personals