Mistress seeking slaves

Sexylittlehippo

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 21, 2015
Hello, I am a mistress from the uk and I am looking for a male slave to serve and submit to me. Any age is ok however I would prefer someone from America or Canada, though this is not mandatory. Slaves must be obedient and willing to send non-face pics. I am a very strict mistress, I do not tolerate disobedience and will not hesitate to punish you. Slaves with access to a chastity belt or women's clothing are much preferred, thank you.

Boy_who_dares

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 12, 2016
Hello mistress I would love to be your slave I meet all requirements and I am from the US my kik is bray_got_back.

mikejoker32

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 9, 2016
Hello, I am a mistress from the uk and I am looking for a male slave to serve and submit to me. Any age is ok however I would prefer someone from America or Canada, though this is not mandatory. Slaves must be obedient and willing to send non-face pics. I am a very strict mistress, I do not tolerate disobedience and will not hesitate to punish you. Slaves with access to a chastity belt or women's clothing are much preferred, thank you.

Male slave 18 yo. Got woman clothes. My kik is The_Green_Glowstick

Femor

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 14, 2016
Ready and Willing slave

I do not have toys of any sort, but I'm ready and willing to do anything you say.

Kik: NPC_Dude

bobf38

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 15, 2015
American sub ready to be controlled.

Hello Miss, I am looking for a mistress to control my life. I am American and have tons of panties. kik- bobf38

johncarter2595

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 15, 2016
i will do all yout tasks and follow all your orders i want to be your slave kik me johncarter2595

Deran

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 3, 2016
Hello Mistress,

I'm a 23 year old loyal slave (switch if needed) with decent experience of serving.
If it would please you I got access to toys and lingery (from my GF) to use in any way you wish.

You can kik me on: vloxy

Please note that I'm from Europe (CET +1) so due to the time-zone difference I might reply later.

Sissybelle

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 8, 2016
Hello Miss!
I'm a 26 year old sissy and would absolutely love to be in servitude to you!

My kik is : Prissypuff

Mr.niceguy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 6, 2016
Young slave

I'm 18 live in US obedient slave with access to women's clothes. Kik: mr_niceguy999

SissySub12

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 9, 2016
Hello mistress! CD sissy male here with access to a full wardrobe that fits! I also have a cage ready for your use.

Kik princesslucyluv

plallerlolly

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 23, 2016
here

here of course only if you want it im yooun a new but detemined

Freeworm

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 13, 2016
Hello Mistress,

I am an obedient slave looking for a strict Mistress, I'm currently locked up in chastity and I have access to female clothing and sex toys. Please consider my application as Your personal slave.

KIK is WSW90.

CamSlave6690

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2014
Very obedient slave here ready to obey your commands Mistress, unfortunately I'm from the UK but I am willing to send pics as you requested and also have access to women's clothing as you prefer

wasabhi

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 17, 2016
hello mistress
i am a newbie
my kik is wasabhi
i dont know much but am eager to learn

i am from india
hard to find someone into femdom here

i will try to do my best

readytoplease

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 21, 2016
Hello mistress,
I want to please you with my body, worship your feet and make your dirty desires come true. I have an athletic body, 7.5-8 inch(19-20 cm) dick. I live alone, got a collar, handcuffs...and I can buy the things you would like me to use eventually. I really want to be your obedient plaything. I also have a high quality web cam. Thank you for reading.

Please contact my Skype if interested. live:karambit231

P.S. My limits are urethra penetration, piss, scat, public.

Featured Threads

New Personals