Mistress needed for fear play

Kinkyyoungpan

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 25, 2016
Hey I'm a 18 switch and I need a mistress for some fearplay meaning your my object of attention and your makeing me feel slightly worried and sacred your still in control and you still do what ever the fuck you want to me you won't "own" me in the traditional way I'll still act sacastic and if I do your respond with makeing me more scared like building up my heart beat choking me etc

ADO NOT MESSAGE ME IF

You want me to 100% worship you and severe you hand and foot and or extremely bossy that think if a sub talks back there not worth it or that only wants there sub to be a sex toy

I prefer to have a relationship of sorts even if it's just fwb

My Kik shadowx1x
I have other ways of messageing like just the easiest message me if you have something else

SollicitusFaeles

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 27, 2016
Keep talking...

I'm interested but I want to hear more about what you crave from this, why it is that you want it. I definitely understand wanting to be sarcastic as a sub, and honestly I think it would be incredibly fun and would keep me on my toes. At least that's my initial gut reaction. PM me on here and we can talk more and maybe figure something out hun ;*

Featured Threads

New Personals