Ad for a Dominant male female or trans

piggypari

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Nov 25, 2016
Hi I am Pari. I am an indian female slave. I am searching for a dominant. I am pansexual and would like a man woman or a trans person. I am looking for a dom who realizes that BDSM goes beyond sex and lies in all aspects of life. That said I am a very horny slut. I do need to be controlled. I was previously owned by a mistress. She went abroad for her masters. I am not looking to mindlessly send someone pictures they can jack off to. I enjoy having a routine set for me. I will follow all rules given to me. I expect my dom to respect my limits. I go to college and have exams and a part time jobbut I will still be availible and would like to talk to my dom regarding my general life as well. Like I mentioned I DO NOT WANT a sex masturbation only relationship. I am also on the chubby side and need to loose weight but I lack will power to do that. My likes are headshaving, slut play, humiliation, baby play, public, tasks during shopping, slapping, in hidden public spaces, training, masculinization, maid play, food play, spanking, fatshaming, tasks at gym, poses rules anal and insertions.
I have notoys but use many household objects such as toilet seats chairlegs cucumbers etc.
Limits face permanent illegal family bondage pain breath poop blackmail blood.
If I am uncomfortable with anything I would expect my master to gently initiate me into it.
I am also not comfortable with rape fetishes. I will also send pictures to prove I am female but not beyond that till trust is built. I am planning to get verified here soon as well.
I hope you read that carefully. If you are still interested pls kik me at fatpigpari

Featured Threads

New Personals