rolling stone game

dobrinmed2

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2016
There are two players and a messenger. One player is sub, tho other one is dom. Please, note that limits should be respected, but face pics cannot be a limit, so if you are not OK showing face, do bot take part.
Optionally, you can agree on a safe word in the beginning.

The game starts with sub sending 5 naked pics with face to the dom. The dom uploads them in a kinktalk album and writes in the comment of each pic two dares for the pic to be taken down. The loser decides for which pic he will play. He can chose any pic but can play for only one at a time.
The time limit is 48 hours for both dares. Of course each dare requires a picture proof with face.
  • If both pics are received within 48 hours the other pic is removed from the album. The two new pics are saved by the dom.
  • If both pics are not received within 48 hours the other pic is not removed and stays till the end of the game. Also, the dom adds 2 or 4 saved pics from other dares to the album. Of course he writes in the comment of each pic two dares for the pic to be taken down as well.
In both options (after sending 2 dare proofs or 48 hours have passed) the sub decides the next pic he will play for taking it down.

The gamе may end under one of the conditions:
  • the album is 50 pics or more
  • the game has continued for 2 months or more
  • the sub uses the save word, if any agreed before the start of the game

So, if you want to play send in this tread the messenger you would like to use, your role (sub or dom) and your nickname there.

Let me start:
- KIK messenger
- I can play both sub or dom
- my nickmane is dobrinmed

Lets the stone rolls!

Featured Threads

New Personals