Public Dog Slut (f)

dog-slave-girl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 22, 2012
Post any dares here or pm me. I will send reports if required.. any information should be in my signature.

PRINCESSbdsm

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 11, 2012
I want you first make an official slave profile
for me to own you to session you that's I require for your training
and create a slave and Princess contract profile understand

www.slaveseducation.tk

That link for you to access me directly on my page. Your contract to become My slave and for me to humiliate you there to expand your knowledge...
you can chat and meet more devoted horny slave sissy slut fag bitches there
and every MASTER MISTRESS DOM and DOMME must known that your under
My name make Me proud understand if your done upgrading you're account just give Me your yahoo messenger addy so that i can give you your first session

BtO

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 4, 2012
here
Hotdog

hotdog1.jpg

Maybe, my scenario Hotdog is complex and hard, but is kinky and excited, too. I have posted it some years ago at
Annas selfbondage homepage.

You need:
tn_hotdog2.jpg

• Doggy-style Gag (optional)
  • Handcuff
  • Hasp to fasten the Handcuff (B) to the collar (E)
  • Nipple pegs with bells (optional)
  • Collar
  • A rope to bind your legs and an anal plug with tail (optional; only for woman)
  • Mounting support
  • Garden hose
  • Plug for garden hoses
  • A (dildo/penis ) sleeve with four holes, one hole at top, one hole at bottom and two holes at right and left side two inches (or five cm) below top.
  • The key for the B (and C)
  • Condom attached to M with tap
  • Y-Plug for garden hoses
  • Vibrator (optional)
  • A sleeve without holes (Use oil to fasten it at the garden hoses, therewith sleeve easy slips off)
  • Corset (optional)
  • Knee pads and elbow pads (optional)

Description:
The key (K) to get free is in the condom (L) at ceiling. If the condom burst, the key falls down to you. Attention, if you blow the first sleeve to burst the condom the second sleeve will slip off the garden hose. You must hold the second sleeve to prevent this. On that reason, you slide the second sleeve (O) into your cunt (or ass). Make sure that the dildo sleeve (O) is long enough so that any leaking air will leak out at a safe distance from the body.

Give a head to the first sleeve until the condom burst!

hotdog4.jpg

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals