19/master/looking for /any age /female/slave/any location

BDSMman

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 22, 2013
Good morning , I am master John , I have trained various slaves before , I am 19 years old and I am in serious quest for a loyal female slave .
The privacy of my slave is my top priority , so I would never share her pictures and videos to anyone or anywhere , howeover , she must be open with me to send pictures and videos of her ordered tasks

I want a slave who will devout herself to me and put me as her first prioirty in life so she can follow my orders in every aspect of her life

i will respect the slave and respect her limits and anything she wants but also she must first show complete submission and obedience to me and will to give herself away for me

I like the slave to be loyal so she cant go and play with others , moreover , she must be honest so if she fails in a certain task , she must report the failure .

The slave must confess her mistakes when she has done one and she must request herself to be punished

Punishment is for correcting her behavior so she must know that

I assure again about your privacy , and You will be ordered to have a skype account (free and easy to use) to chat and do webcam abd voice sessions

I am really serious in that and If you are really interested please PM me with your info and what do you think you will serve me?

Master JOhn......

Featured Threads

New Personals